Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Blackwake

Corporal

Blackwake

Aimbot is 9/10, -1 for no visibility checks but you'll only miss due to range/accuracy of the weapon, I've never missed a shot in range with it. ESP is 10/10 and fully customizable, there are a few very negligible issues with it but they're the fault of the game, not the cheat. The flying feature is 10/10 and hilarious, I've clutched multiple games by flying into the enemy galleon and just slaughtering everyone (with the aimbot, of course).

I'd also like to take the time to rate Aimjunkies a 10/10. I was having an issue with my computer that wouldn't let me run the loader and even though it wasn't Aimjunkies fault their support tried for hours to help me fix what turned out to be a hardware issue. Then, when I finally got my computer running properly the Blackwake ESP had slightly broken due to a game update. Aimjunkies fixed the cheat in less than 24 hours once I brought it up, I've never seen better customer support in a cheating service. After getting screwed over (and getting refunds, haha **** them) by a certain really shi​tty cheat website that starts with W and ends with X this is very refreshing. I've purchased subscriptions from every (yes, all of them) major cheating website out there and instead of telling you my opinion again I'll just state the fact that Aimjunkies is the only provider that has held my business for more than two months, and I've been a member here for nearly 5 years.
    Last edited by bigmantis420; 08-18-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Thank you for the review and kind words sir. Glad you are having a good time in Blackwake. It's a pretty fun game to go into.