Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Cheat Review - Zero Hour

Cheat Review - Zero Hour

Good day all,

I have played with the Zero Hour cheat for a bit and I would like to share my opinion to anyone else interested in this cheat.

The cheat overall is very well done, the wallhack works perfectly and is very customizable, being able to have 3D Boxes, skeletons so you know where the enemies are looking, some colouring features, and some more except I only ever used these I mentioned. The aimbot I am VERY impressed with as it locks on to their heads even though the weapons are not centered on the screen. The radar is quite useful for when there are some guys behind you. No recoil + no spread do their job.

If you want to play legit with just wallhack, that's an option. If you want to blatantly cheat, that's an option as well and even blatantly cheating, people rarely seem to notice it.

Well done, AJ developers!

editting in this last comment: once you play with infinite stamina, you will not want to play without it.

Cheat Review - Zero Hour Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thanks for the review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Do you have to pay for the cheat?

Cheat Review - Zero Hour JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There are no free cheats here.