As much as I hate versing blatant Cheaters, I do love winning against them using the AimJunkies Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheat.
Over the course of 3 years, AimJunkies have been my home for looking for cheats for games.

The difference between Free Cheats and Paid Cheats is that the Paid Cheats expecially AimJunkies are undetected in a way.
Yes, you see people cry over being banned because they have a VAC Ban, or they have an Overwatch Ban.

That's because they don't try to hide that their cheating!!!

I have bought cheats mainly for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, atleast 2x 24-HOUR TRIAL OVERDOSE pkg, and I have bought a 3 Month Subscription.
The quality of the cheat is outstanding, you have ESP, Aim Assist, Aimbot, Spinbot, Auto Pistol, AutoJump/Bunnyhop.

And its all undetected until CS:GO have an update which then I suggest you not use the cheat for atleast 48 hours, which I was dumb to not listen to these words.
I have had 3 Accounts Banned, you may be asking why? 2 Accounts were Overwatch Banned because I was testing the cheat learning what settings to adjust and such so it looks like I am playing legitimate but really good.
The 3rd account was VAC Banned, and that is because I didn't realise there was an update, I went straight into the game with the AJ Launcher and I then find out I am VAC Banned.

AimJunkies cheats are all great and superb, and the staff are amazing at what they do.
It is truly undetected until Valve(stupid asses) release an update.

My rating for all AimJunkies cheats is ( 9.5 / 10 )*

* It would be 10/10 but I got VAC Banned, which costs me more money to buy CSGO again.