Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheat Review

Lance Corporal

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheat Review

As much as I hate versing blatant Cheaters, I do love winning against them using the AimJunkies Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Cheat.
    Over the course of 3 years, AimJunkies have been my home for looking for cheats for games.

The difference between Free Cheats and Paid Cheats is that the Paid Cheats expecially AimJunkies are undetected in a way.
    Yes, you see people cry over being banned because they have a VAC Ban, or they have an Overwatch Ban.

That's because they don't try to hide that their cheating!!!

I have bought cheats mainly for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, atleast 2x 24-HOUR TRIAL OVERDOSE pkg, and I have bought a 3 Month Subscription.
    The quality of the cheat is outstanding, you have ESP, Aim Assist, Aimbot, Spinbot, Auto Pistol, AutoJump/Bunnyhop.

And its all undetected until CS:GO have an update which then I suggest you not use the cheat for atleast 48 hours, which I was dumb to not listen to these words.
    I have had 3 Accounts Banned, you may be asking why? 2 Accounts were Overwatch Banned because I was testing the cheat learning what settings to adjust and such so it looks like I am playing legitimate but really good.
    The 3rd account was VAC Banned, and that is because I didn't realise there was an update, I went straight into the game with the AJ Launcher and I then find out I am VAC Banned.

AimJunkies cheats are all great and superb, and the staff are amazing at what they do.
    It is truly undetected until Valve(stupid asses) release an update.

My rating for all AimJunkies cheats is ( 9.5 / 10 )*

* It would be 10/10 but I got VAC Banned, which costs me more money to buy CSGO again.

Sergeant
    Thank you for your kind words and helpful review! If you want to test the cheat out try playing with bots as a feature reference!

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Brugam3s View Post
    Thank you for your kind words and helpful review! If you want to test the cheat out try playing with bots as a feature reference!
    Will do, can't wait for it to be out again I bought 2 more copies of CS:GO to use with cheats

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by #hash View Post
    Will do, can't wait for it to be out again I bought 2 more copies of CS:GO to use with cheats
    Happy to here you're enthusiasm is high sir! The coder will have it back up as soon as possible.

Lance Corporal
    Thank you for your praise, we do appreciate reviews from our customers! Good luck with the 2 new accounts and I'm sure I'll see you on the battlefield someitme!

Thank you for the amazing review it means alot to use that you took your time to write this review!

I hear you man - one question though, how do you get rid of "Gaben's plague"? so that when u make a new account u dont get vac after a cuople of days even wen cheat is not detected?

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by thiagosmurf View Post
    I hear you man - one question though, how do you get rid of "Gaben's plague"? so that when u make a new account u dont get vac after a cuople of days even wen cheat is not detected?
    Do the steps to be safe after a ban sir: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/pl...ps-when-71943/

Quote Originally Posted by Ironz View Post
    Do the steps to be safe after a ban sir: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/pl...ps-when-71943/
    I don't have permissions to go on that page apprently -.-

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by thiagosmurf View Post
    I don't have permissions to go on that page apprently -.-
    That's because it's in a VIP only area and your subscription ran out.