Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Counter Strike: Global Offensive Hack Review

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Hack Review

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Hack Review

I haven't actually used the hack in a few months, but I'm procrastinating from studying for exams, and decided I would review the 4-5 months I DID use the hack.

This is easily the best hack around that's not dedicated to a client (ESEA, CEVO etc). I've went through dozens of CSGO hacks, but none of them have avoided detection for as absurd of a long time as this one has. Amazing features, great tutorials on how to be 'legit' and INCREDIBLE forum support for the few times it didn't work made this one of the most pleasant purchases I've made in a long time.

Not only did this hack get me from DMG to SMFC, but oddly enough it taught me quite a bit, like where people usually move and where to aim common spots. I now play at a LEM level without the hack, but I still believe the hack helped me get here.

Not to mention the hack works on the CEVO client, which is just an amazing added bonus.

Overall this hack is worth every dollar, and more. If anyone with any status reads this, please let the coder know he's doing an incredible job, and the dude has some serious talent. Thanks also to the insanely good support staff, you guys were timely, always available, easy to work with and really nice. Giving aimjunkies a 10/10 would be an understatement, because this hack/forum is better than perfection.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by andriy; 04-17-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Hack Review xNoisyBoy's Avatar
    Thanks for the review Much appreciated