Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Counter Strike Source - Review

Counter Strike Source - Review

Counter Strike Source - Review

First of all I want to tell that my english is bad.

I have used some cheats from Aimjunkies, and I really love them, as their community/support.
    Lets begin with the review!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CSS
    Aimbot: The aimbot is bugged as **** honestly, when you edit something in visual, the Aimbot stop to work, for example putting heath visual. Autoknife doesn't work aswell. I highly recommend to the coders to fix this. 3/10

Visuals: All the visuals work as they should. 8/10

MISC: All misc features works as they should, althought Custom Weapon Setings doesn't work, or at least very bugged and conflicted with aimbot. 7/10

Settings: Settings are bugged, because it doesn't save all the information, for example if you are using settings legit where you have chest aimbot, and you want to change to Rage settings where you saved Head aimbot, this won't change, so if you change, you still have Chest aimbot and not Head aimbot. 5/10

General note: 6/10 (Highly needed fix in aimbot!)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, this is the worst cheat in all of the Aimjunkies cheats that I have used. I understand that is a CSS cheat, so it isn't as worth as a CSGO cheat (More costumers more $$$$) but at least all the things should be working good, and atm aimbot is very bugged. More Visuals would be nice, like nosmoke, noflash, nade projectil, weaponname, weapon_dropped_esp, item_dropped_esp, but I understand that isn't worth due to low costumers at this cheat.
    Last edited by reteweee; 12-22-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Counter Strike Source - Review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Thank you for the honest review sir.

You can request changes and report things in this thread though: Wishlist/Buglist/To-do

Counter Strike Source - Review Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    " Closed thread"
    Customer answered
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map