Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: CS:GO AimJunkies Review

Private

CS:GO AimJunkies Review

Hi all my name is Tristan Or Trio i am a hacker well technically a Skiddie as i use others programs, so i purchased CS:GO hacks from you guys and now its time for a review!

Installation: So first of all the installation of just extracting to desktop folder or anywhere is great, its a lightweight program it requires no browsing for the install of CS:GO.
    Running the program: When starting the program up its nice and fast, it boots up you log in select the cheat it injects it then bam closes and its hidden no extra usage on that good 'Ol memory.
    Interface: The interface of the program is clean and clear i didn't have to look up support or go on Teamspeak for help, no trouble when logging in!
    Crash's and or bugs: no crashes works great even after using it for a full 10 hours. No bugs that i found although 1 time i did get an error when loading the program but after a few reopenings it finally worked no support needed!

The Hacks Them Selfs

Now on to the hack's the interface is clean i knew what everything was nice easy preference save option, works really well, the aimbot did scare me sometimes with the unexpected wip to the enemy but the aimbot is good works well. the Bhop Script works good no buttons needed to activate it. The aim assist works well got my self some of them good 'Ol Flusha moments no flash works great never seen that dreaded white screen. The triggerbot works REALLY well maybe too well but its good i like it, only ever messed up about 3 times that was my fault though so yeah.

In comp MM

When going into Comp MM i only used Legit no recoil, Aim assist set down to about 30, bhop (I did make it fail incase overwatch see the perfect bhop script), and i also used Chams only makes it more likely i want look at the big yellow box's

Overall:
    Overall its an amazing hack, i was skeptical at first but when i got it i was amazed i used it on 1 account for about 3 weeks the only reason i got VAC banned is because i turned it up to rage quit mode and that was it, got it on another account gonna keep it down low for a while other then that great hack i fully recommend it to any new to hacks person 10/10 great hack! thank you for this amazing hack Aimjunkies!

CS:GO AimJunkies Review MULISHA's Avatar
    Appreciate your review, glad you are having fun =)

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Glad that you are enjoying the cheat!