Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: CS:GO banned

CS:GO banned

So I've purchased Overdose 1 day trial few hours ago and played half of the match and got banned -

I've used only WH and did that unnoticeably... No one said that I'm hacking nor my team nor enemies but yea I got banned.

I give this hack a 5/10
    Last edited by piraders; 11-08-2014 at 11:41 AM.

First Sergeant
    Could you give me a link to your steam profile that got the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by nick47 View Post
    Could you give me a link to your steam profile that got the ban?
    Pm'ed

First Sergeant
    I dont see any vac bans on that account, however you said you got banned halfway through your first match. The last match you had you got a 3.1 kd which is very obvious. You might not think you were obvious but overwatch did

Quote Originally Posted by nick47 View Post
    I dont see any vac bans on that account, however you said you got banned halfway through your first match. The last match you had you got a 3.1 kd which is very obvious. You might not think you were obvious but overwatch did

I guess. Thanks for the info though.

First Sergeant
    No problem sir, if you are going to continue playing csgo then i suggest you change your ip before you make a new account or the chance of you being banned again are pretty high

Lance Corporal
    5/10? good rate for something that got you ban in one game ahah. You get insta vac for ''untrusted account'' when you turn on No spread on offical valve server ( mm or casual) . If you want to go full retard with no spread aimbot go in community server .
    Also im pretty sure that no recoil can get you untrusted too but im not 100% sure about this one.
    Last edited by xtwix2x; 11-10-2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Censored

First Sergeant
    If you ever decide to buy the game again and use our cheat, please refer to this guide on Overwatch: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f379/[how-]-not-get-overwatch-65393/

Private First Class
    Gota say iv been reading a lot of posts about cs:go cheat getting people ban the last 48hrs, and got ban myself. Maybe this should be looked into further than blaming it on being obvious every time!

Gunnery Sergeant
    Making several posts in several threads will not solve your problem. If the CS:GO cheat was detected, I told you earlier that we'd have thousands of people visiting our site. We've only received a couple of ban reports in the last 48 hours which is nothing out of the ordinary. Please refer to our terms of service if you have any further questions.

Regards -