Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CS:GO Cheat

CS:GO Cheat

Conclusion: Good if you want to get VACCED, do not buy this **** go with another provider.

Aimbot: 5/10 Its pretty strong

ESP: 7/10 You can actually see people through walls

Misc: 0/10 Horrendous something in here that will get you VACCED and apparently its fine according to staff.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Is there any issue that you are facing ?

No this is a legit review from when I used it a few months back, there is a feature in there somewhere that gets you VACCED, FACT. 10 Banned accounts in total.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    CSGO Bans Explained ; This will explain each different ban .
    There's no feature that would get you vac unless the cheat is detected itself . Also , did you tied all the 10 accounts with the same phone number ?

First Sergeant
    wait wait..

"Aimbot: 5/10 Its pretty strong" , you say that is strong and you give 5/10.

About the misc features, everything is safe and nothing from there can give you an untrusted ban (misc tab)

"Conclusion: Good if you want to get VACCED, do not buy this **** go with another provider." That's not true, it's your playstyle and about the aimbot / aim assist , do not use FoV more than 40 (39.99) max on every gamemode excepting competitive and community servers because can cause untrusted. Excepting that , there are no features that can cause untrusted bans.

The cheat is safe to use at the moment , however thank you for review!

Tip: If you enable autoshoot, before you see the enemy , start shooting manually (prefire) till you see the enemy to react faster.
    Last edited by Terminator201; 08-15-2016 at 10:07 AM.

@LewisZ

1ST Idk Posting here is allowed or No.

I Hope None GOT VAcced ATM.AND NoOne Will get If They USe Properly

And Players Get ban If They Use the Cheat Like a Immatured Kid ..ye Even Once I Used Like That And Lost 2 Accounts.Got GLobal Cooldown By Overwatched.There is always a risk in using cheats.

If we used Properly.No Problem

NoOne will give Garuntee That If You used OUR CHEATS You Never get Banned..NoNe can be GIve the Garuntee.SEe My stats I'm Also Just a Normal Aim Addict VIP like You..Nothing i get if i SUpport them.

To Be Honestif,If we use this cheats proper.We don't get VACCED/Overwatched. [Overwatched=>Players GOt irritate by your hack and Report many times.]
    Last edited by SmookieKins; 08-16-2016 at 03:25 AM.

It was a VAC ban, I know how to cheat and I know what I'm doing. There was clearly something up with the cheat and the staff denied it.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Was using it yesterday , none of my accounts are being ban . Is there any number tied to the account ?

If The cheat was DETECTED THEY"ll MAke OFF/down

I think You got BAN BY OVERWATCHED...And OVERWATCH BAN ALSO KNOWN AS VAC>...

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Vac ban are vac ban , overwatch ban are overwatch ban , they're not the same .