Thanks Thanks:  0

View Poll Results: What Do you think of this hack ?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mehh...

1 7.69%
  • i liked it but not gonna buy again.

1 7.69%
  • very nice cheat but ******* is better

3 23.08%
  • SURE ILL BUY THAT !!!!!

8 61.54%

Thread: CS:GO Cheat Review

Cool CS:GO Cheat Review

I have just finished my trial of my Aim Junkie Overdose Pkg VIP Access. I Honestly like the cheat. but it would be nice if you could fix the payment wall next time. or even a bot to deposit skins and have credit to buy cheats or something idk.

Aimbot 10/10
    I gave the aimbot a 10/10 because it was done very well. I never used it outside of bot lobbies but it is very good. The headshots, oh the perfect headshots.

Triggerbot 10/10
    This feature is also great, you can add max/min shots fired, bursts, and delays.

Aim assist 11/10
    This IMO is the best option to stay under the radar. You can change the FOV of the assist which is genies. Also you can choose which body part to focus on such as chest, head, legs, or random.

Visuals 9.5/10
    The visuals are great, you add any aspect of the game to the esp, even showing where the bomb has been placed! They only reason it didn't get 10/10 is because the ESP only works from a certain distance. i hoped for a long distance from enemy spawn so i could see where they go.

Extra: I loved the feature where you can save the menu configs. You can save a legit config and an auto load which is so helpful.

This is ***** for a reason
    Last edited by MULISHA; 11-13-2015 at 06:01 AM.

Private First Class
    @kendama165 Thank you For using our cheat sir