Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CS:GO Cheat Review

CS:GO Cheat Review

Aimbot

Legit: The legit settings Aimbot for AimJunkies is much better than it has credibility to be, you can get really good strong legit settings in the settings tab if you can't trade on yourself. There is honestly nothing to complain at here. 10/10

Rage: AimJunkies isn't really rage hacke focus cheat, they focus more on the ability to hack without being overwatched. However if you ever come in the position where you have to face other cheater, then AimJunkies wont let you down. They have all the features you need, and personally I have beat *******,********* and ********** in HVH matches I've come to in competetive. 10/10

Visuals: The AimJunkies ESP is quite interesting and it offers you different features that you can play with, most importantly they all work and the most basic features like WH and Glow are SOLID. However there is nothing special with it. 9/10

Misc: The misc tab has a lot of different and interesting features that you can play around with both in Legit playing and Rage playing, nothing to complain about here. 10/10

Security: The AimJunkies security is pretty good, where the last detection was in June 2015. I personally used AimJunkies for 1 month (which was what I could afford) and during that month I got no bans. If I could afford it I would buy again 100% AimJunkies has 3 detections in totale, and has been around since 2012.

Price:

The price for 1 month of the CS:GO cheat is currently: 10.95$

And 3 months is 20:95.

I would absolutely say AimJunkies is worth the price 10/10

Summary: An Absolutely amazing cheat, and so far the best I have come across. 9.5/10

- - - Updated - - -

I also posted it here: https://cheat-report.com/threads/aimjunkies-review.337/
    It looks better at cheat report.
    Nothing but Aimjunkies

Master Sergeant
    We appreciate the review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map