Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Cs Go Cheat Review

Cs Go Cheat Review

Well, hello im gonna post my opinion on the Cs Go Cheat. But first off i havent been hacking in Cs Go ever but other games so yeah. Also used it on my main account.

GUI: 10/10 It´s really easy to use so even the biggest noob will be able to get the job done!

ESP 10/10 Also very well done. Not pixelated at all and smooth aswell.

Legit Bot 10/10 I really enjoy the legit botting that you can do with this cheat. Definetly the best out there in my opinion. However you gotta be good at playing it off correct aswell.

Rage bot 0/0 I didnt really try it out yet since im not really into rage hacking.

Skin Changer 11/10 Alot of skins to use, and you can choose what state you want it to be in ( example factory new, well worn, etc )

Misc 10/10 Has alot of options to use. Personally love the spectator misc alot which helps you know when to play a bit more "legit".

VAC Security 10/10 Have been using it on my main account and i have to say its actually secure. There is quiet a few reviews out there saying "aimjunkies security sucks" But theyre all wrong. Secure as hell. Havent been VAC banned yet and probably wont. Little tip always check the Cheat status if a hack is detected or not to keep you a bit more save. And never use a hack on patch day always wait a few days.

Price 9/10 I guess it really depends how much money you want to spend but i think the prices are fairly reasonable. I miss a "buy lifetime" option tho

Overall 10/10 Aimjunkies has definetly become my favourite Friendly Cheat Provider. The Sites design is also very sexy. The discord channel is also active and always full of friendly people. I can only recommend Aimjunkies. And if youre not sure just purchase the 24 H overdose. GREAT SITE, GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PRICES, Aimjunkies is the way to go folks!

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi @headshot3r1,
    Thank you sir for your honest review and I'm glad about you are having fun with our cheats!