Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CS:GO Hack Review!

Private First Class

Talking CS:GO Hack Review!

CS:GO

Hey guys! I just wrote my first review here

Wallhack [10/10]:
    The esp is flawless with no bugs! It is very easy to catch unsuspecting enemies around a corner.

Aimbot [10/10]:
    To be honest I haven't used the aimbot in a real competitive match, but I have used in many casual and community servers! It works flawlessly, going to the bone you pick in the menu. On the other hand I use the triggerbot all the time in competitive, it is deadly on pistol round when you are rushing or holding a site Also the chat filling up with "Reported" or "Say hey to overwatch" when I land 5 juan deags xD

Misc [10/10]:
    Everything works flawlessly. No recoil and spread work perfectly but if you do not want an OVERWATCH ban then do not use these features in a competitive match. Auto pistol is perfect for pistol rounds! Just hold down the button and rush a site! Crosshair is perfect for those trick awp shots. No flash and bhop are amazing if you want to get into a site quickly with no delay!

Overall I would recommend anyone looking for a CS:GO hack to purchase this one right away! It is also one of the only hacks that is still undetected and hopefully it will remain that way for awhile!
    Last edited by oaaron99; 10-22-2014 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Format
    Download Your AimJunkies Cheat Loader HERE :
    Purchase Your AimJunkies Cheat Package HERE:
    AimJunkies Current Cheat Status HERE :

Sergeant
    Thanks for the review oaaron99, its nice to see people enjoying the cheats. Keep on rockin!

Regards,
    Chunky