Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: CS:GO Review after 2 months

CS:GO Review after 2 months

CS:GO Review after 2 months

Hey everyone,

I can't really rate anything other than the features I use which are chams and aim assist.

I only play as legit as possible and havnt even tried out the other features.

A little background: Before I purchased the Aimjunkies cheat I was silver 4 and struggled to get out. I didnt have very good map awareness at all and my aim was pretty poor.

After two months of purchasing the cheat I have risen to LEM with little to no call outs of being a hacker. Using the chams with slight aim assist helped my overall game awareness and crosshair placement. I now have an alt that I dont cheat at that is DMG which I credit to my overall learning of the game through the use of the hack. If you purchase a month or 2 just knowing where to put your crosshair helps out a lot when people are pushing certain positions.

What settings I use:

Only Chams which I give a 10/10. The color changes when you can actually see the person so you dont shoot through walls which is nice. When using any kind of wallhacks I recommend being as safe as possible when using Chams and never prefiring and even wait till they are blatantly in your view.

Aim Assist: This is my favorite feature ever. 10/10 I use it at FOV 3 and 50% at chest level. The reason I use chest instead of head or neck is because at 50% your headshot ratio would be too good. If I need to clutch or need an extra boost I use it at FOV 3 still and 50% neck level. Anything more is overkill IMO

Overall for those looking to not get overwatched banned I would recommend this cheat 100%. The settings they give for legit play work fine, but I prefer my settings because its really all you need to be OP.

I am now have access to overwatch and there is no way I would ban anyone that just uses those settings it practically impossible to tell with slight aim assistance.

I do urge caution when using chams because it can very tempting to prefire/look through walls. It takes a little bit of discipline not to do this and sometimes just die when you know a guy is there but trust me its worth it in the long run.

I will be renewing!

Thanks

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Awesome, glad to here that you are enjoying Optix's cheat!
    Thanks for the wonderful review!

Master Sergeant
    We appreciate your satisfaction as well as your honest review! We hope you enjoy your remaining time and are only happy to see you return!
    Have a great day
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Never gonna
    RExxWTNyUU13dUMwZ2dLMUVJQ09xRmNDd0xKRw== --> Base64
    DLqY3rQMwuC0ggK1EICOqFcCwLJG --> Gila7
    jw1wjcesRM1ancesRMfq --> Megan35
    Yours Truly.

CS:GO Review after 2 months xNoisyBoy's Avatar
    Appreciate the honest review Glad you like it

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    Very well put ryek! Although I do find your 50% a bit weird.