Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CS:S Hack Review

Lance Corporal

CS:S Hack Review

I have used hacks in the past (a number of free hacks and 3 paid hacks including AimJunkies)..

I am VERY impressed with AimJunkies so far and here is my reasoning;

Aim Bot: Its flawless...
    Wall Hack: Its Flawless, the default colour choices are great and I like that I can active my team to be ignored by charms(??) and wall hack.. I have not seen that before
    Speed Hack: Didnt expect there would be a speed hack haha.. Past speed hacks have a bit of a lag factor after you run a while.. Didnt notice it with AimJunkis!
    Weapon ESP: As I play jailbreak, dropped weapon esp was a big reason for this purchase... Its fantastic but I do wish it showed the name of the gun..

Services: Service at AimJunkies has been great! Had a slight setup issues which appears to have been a issue with my PC... Had mods reply to the forums very quickly and even had time added on my account for the time it took me to set it up! Never ever had that at a paid hack site!

Price: Cheapest I have found... Again - was surprised at your price structure... A lot of paid hacks are a major rip off imo ($30-40 a month I have seen)...

I also player MoH:WF... I might buy that and give it a try... I think I saw a big hack pack that allowed you all the hacks? (or a choice of a few?)... Might consider it

EDIT: How I could forget to add that AimJunkies is STILL VAC Undetected! Every other hack is currently detected and was detected only about 3 months....

Suffice to say... I will not be moving from AimJunkies... I have dug myself a nice little rut here and im staying
    Last edited by -x0r-; 02-04-2013 at 12:36 AM.

First Sergeant
    Thanks for the kind words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First Sergeant
    Thank you for you feed back sir, its much appreciated. At aimjunkies its our main goal to provide good customer service with quality vip hacks. You can buy the overdose package for $31.95 for 1 month or $60.95 for 3 months, you can also buy it for 1 day for $1.45 so you can try them all out. We have hacks for a lot of free to play games. I hope you enjoy your stay here sir, if you have anymore issues please do not hesitate to ask