Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: csgo

csgo

so i had this problem after 3 hrs live support they give me some tipps and tricks and i just follow them step by step.
    then the support says you need 2 update your windows and i do it. 10 hrs long. after that it still have the same problem so i asked the support again and he says update your windows -_- i know there are many people using this, but problems like this are 2 specific i think. so i ask an coder from my friend list. 2 min problem solved. so maybe when the customer give you an screenshot like that and you want 2 help just know some other tricks like do you erase the cfg file and restart the injector thing . Nevermind this was just a little problem. after that the cheat are just running very good. maybe the windows updates . no crashes and the legit settings are awesome. rage mode ist not really good. no spin no 3rd person. but for this price i cant be mad that this features are not included. After all i can say good work and keep it up.

p.s the support is very friendly and patiently. i just dont read the forum before i start and crashed the injector. live support is still very good and here again thx 2 the support.
    new costumer incoming

sincerly bananapi91

We're glad you got it working properly. Please join our TS or live support if you need help.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map