Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: CSGO Hacks.

CSGO Hacks.

CSGO Hacks.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Hello guys! Today i'm writing up a review with my experience with the CS:GO Aimjunkies cheats.
    I'm a Legendary Eagle Master when playing legit. I got fed up playing legit and having to face cheaters, so I thought "If i can't beat them, I might aswell join them." Thus bringing me here

The Wallhack.
    The ESP is amazing! you will find your enemy with pinpoint accuracy if you follow the ESP. Gyazo - 86b7790fb2e395837a28fad56254b138.png
    I really like the chams feature, Lets you see your enemy instantly off a peak!
    The chams flexibility is amazing. It gives you the colours for.
    - Enemy Visible
    - Enemy Invisible
    - Friends Visible
    - Friends Invisible

The Aimbot
    The Silent Aim is possibly my favorite feature, These are some little clips i got using the silent aimbot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kstt...ature=youtu.be Again I apologise for the low FPS. And also the Deags aren't great. I used the silent aim for then and i tried to look as legit (with aimbot) as possible. Disabling Trigger Seed and set your Field of View to 10 if you're using aimbot and set the Smooth Aim to 5. = My Settings
    You can change how legit you want to look, you can change the aimbot's FOV and the Silent aim's smoothness.
    The triggerbot is like any triggerbot X10 - with the triggerbot i have seen a better reaction time than any other CS:GO cheat i've ever used.
    The triggerbot also predicts your recoil, which I thought is an amazing thing to have.
    You can set aimkeys, trigger keys and even ESP toggle keys!

Misc
    -No Recoil = 10/10 Works perfectly. (BE WARNED IT IS EASILY DETECTED BY OVERWATCH)
    -No Spread = 11/10 Works better than it should (BE WARNED IT IS EASILY DETECTED BY OVERWATCH)
    -Auto Pistol = 10/10, Just like using a rifle on the pistol rounds! Just hold Left Click and enjoy the rapid fire.
    -Crosshair = Well, what can i say? A classic, great for those AWP noscopes
    -No Flash = Perfect to hold off rushes! 10/10
    -Bunnyhop = Hold spacebar and hop! (THE FEATURE DOESNT STRAFE FOR YOU, IT JUST RESETS THE JUMP TIME SO YOU DONT HAVE TO TIME EACH JUMP!)

Summary!
    Another impressive release from Aimjunkies. With an extremely cheap price for what you get! You can be a low rank player but come out being the highest rank with a month with these cheats!
    Would I Recommend them? YES!
    -Overall Rating = 10/10
    I experienced hardly any downtime with the cheats and when they were down they came up nearly instantly after the update!

Sergeant
    Another great review Pilt, we really do appreciate these, I especially enjoyed the video :P

Regards,
    Chunky

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thanks for such a long detailed review, we appreciate it!