Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Customer Service?

Private

Customer Service?

Hi all,

well this isn't exactly a User review of this site (hope this is the right forum though), I don't have much experience with Aimjunkies although the Hack I used works really good so far.
    I'm not really the person to cheat on a regular basis, I'm rather more interested in tecnical stuff what the hack is capable off and well sometimes test it Altough it kinda ruins the game for me if I use it too long, gets boring.
    But I tested a lot of different Hacks in the last days, mostly for BF3, I don't want to list them all here but I also bought a hack from [Other Hacksite].
    So the thing is I didn't agreed to the conditions the program needs to run (needs to disable UAC) so I asked for a refund in their forums, also mentioned your site for comparison.
    I got instantly banned for advertising and no more info whatsoever about any refund. I couldn't even use the hack anymore since I was banned. I reregistered and made a new post asking what the problem is and if I can get a refund again. So I got banned again (I really asked politly in this post).
    Well end of the story is that I will sue them if they don't answer my Paypal claim for a refund in 20 Days.
    I really hope Aimjunkies (although it is a hacking site) is better in Customer Service and not complete retards and rippoffs like [Other Hacksite].

Merry X-Mas and regards

PeterPWN
    Last edited by Psychopath; 12-24-2011 at 07:14 AM. Reason: No Hacksite Advertise Please :)

Hi peter i would like to just let you know a few things. first having to turn off User account control is normal, last but not least you Inject a program that is far far more dangerous. you ask why? because now if someone wanted to they could stream anything they wanted into your loader. i will say this WE as aimjunkies or any other site they own would never do this. as for the other sites you have been too.... well we been there too and we believe that treat people the way you want to be treated. We are not kids not even on the level of the 20 year old punks out and about running other sites. i hope you enjoy your stay here. last note though it's not even worth your time and money to sue unless it is a grand or more and still its really not worth that either.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Well PeterPWN,
    I'm sure you're in the right hands right now
    We do have a strong Rules as well, But we wont ban you for typing other Hack Site lol... That's stupid... We got the rights to edit your post, That's exactly what i did
    And about our Customer/Tech Service/Support.. Well i have no words, Probably #1 so far
    A mature men with brain know their job lol!

So i do Welcome you, And i wish you a great time here, With us, And Merry Christmas!
    For any question feel free to join our TeamSpeak 3 Server - http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f13...eshooting-680/
    Enjoy your stay, And thanks for your Business!

-Psy

Aimjunkies is not a site that will rip you off. Ever. I think we have the best (or at least in the top 3) customer service in the business. Almost never will a member have to wait for a response from a staff member for more then 30 minutes. Most customers get their ANSWER to the problem in less then 5. As soon as you post, a staff member will be looking at it, and diligently searching for an answer if they don't know (which isn't very often)

I hope you have a good experience at Aimjunkies, and wish you happy holidays!

Private
    yeah bloke these guys here in aj are tops. best i was a bit iffy about joining a community as such but have totes confidence with their service and also with any problem u may incounter, also if u get caught and there is a chance slim if that don't go crying we all take the risk. merry christmass and have a safe new year to all you mofo's
    p.s i may have had a couple already hahahaha

Corporal
    I just want to clear this story up as I have a good rep with Aimjunkies and there staff.

This VIP purchased a sub. 20 minutes later he did a paypal claim. By him doing that, it automatically takes VIP off and locks the account. He never sent 1 private message or made 1 post on the forum.

He then tells Paypal a whole different story so he can get his refund. Then he comes on the site and demands a refund with some words of strength after making a claim.

Also, no where does it say that you must turn UAC off!!

All he had to do at the beginning was just explain the situation and we would have handled it. I just don't like when you say things that are kind of like a threat.

Aimjunkies does very good work and we both are in this business together even though we are totally different sites. I don't need to name which site I am from as the main staff members here know which one it is.

Billyjoebob

Private
    Hi billyjoebob,
    on the "other hack site" I didn't know who to write a message, so I wrote in the Forums only visible to payed members.
    If there was a option to use their hack without turned UAC off why haven't they edited my post and just replyed normally like every other person would. (Also the Loader doesn't even launch without UAC turned off, even if I start it with Admin rights)
    I made a claim on Paypal once I was banned with my 2nd account and 2nd post, since I had no hopes that someone would contact me to resolve this issue. Also since I was banned I could no longer use the hack.
    I don't know who you are, but you should get your facts right. I don't really get why you instantly bann customers just because they ask for a refund. (Also the 2 Posts that I made were deleted and just a personal note, I don't think its very professional to write "You'll get your funds back. Funny how you went and whined on the AJ forums. Enjoy your upcoming PB ban from using their havks." in a paypal claim)
    Last edited by PeterPWN; 12-26-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Private
    This thread is getting out of control. Gonna close it before it goes any further.