Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark and Darkers cheat

Private

Dark and Darkers cheat

bad
    Last edited by zshellgamer; 02-10-2023 at 04:14 PM.

Private
    Where to get my refund:????? This is the worse hack ever, aimbot glitches and does not even hit the ****ing head

Why you have to swear like fool is beyond me, and why don't you try turning off X mouse button control. NO OVERLAYS you clearly are not following directions using stuff like this. You have injected way too many times for a refund and you agree to this tos before purchase of no refunds.

Now You can change cheats but you still need to turn that off.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    NO x mouse is being used, no overlay is being used, nothing that u say works, and clearly this is just another garbage scamming site xD Of course i injected and tried to use this ****, how the **** would i know that its garbage before using smart head? Of course you wont give the money back since this is a scam, but whatever, keep scamming people.

And for the ones that are thinking to buy this ****, good luck

Highresolution Enterprises\\X-Mouse Button Control\\XMouseButtonControl.exe Still running so keep running your mouth it will never work like this but you do you and keep swearing I got something for that.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

Question Blackcatit

Is it safe?

We have many users using this software. Cheating is a risk though so be sure you understand this, No matter what we do to protect you it also relies on you as well to not play foolish and standout.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by blackcatit View Post
    Is it safe?
    Its safe dude, I have been using this for 2 playtests now. It's great. The dude who made this thread is blowing smoke.
    Last edited by IfYouOnlyKnewBro; 02-15-2023 at 02:37 PM.

Appreciate that ^

Dark and Darkers cheat
    Will the time stop for us if we got the 1 month?