Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: DayZ Review

DayZ Review

ESP is the main component that a lot of people can utilize and might be after as gear is a big part of DayZ. In that regard it works great, plenty of options, specific categories, color changing, distance, and all zombies do come up no matter custom or base game.

Can't say to much about Aimbot, but since it is Silent Aim it's good but extremely risky, did not use it for that reason myself. Didn't touch no recoil or no sway, as it does have some issues so better left alone.

However, do not buy it. I followed their recommended steps, keeping my own software up to date, utilizing a usb, disconnecting it, only injecting at the main menu, etc. Within 2 days, of only using ESP I was Global Banned. This cheat is not 'undetected' it is very much so detected, and most likely case with all other cheats as Aimjunkies is not the only one, so in general don't cheat in DayZ, I'm lucky enough to try it on a alt account, but for 35$ they better be giving me a massage for the remaining days on my cheat after it getting detected.

Only giving it a good review as the product itself is fine, it's a cheat with the features that function well, but it's easily caught, I used only ESPs, and not even player ones, damn loot ESP and zombie, so imagine how much shorter your time will be using aimbot.

It's was undetected since 2021, bound to happen eventually you just started using it at a bad time. Will be back Soon?.

^^^^ we will be back no worries
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map