Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: DayZ Review

DayZ Review

DayZ Review

I been pretty loyal to AimJunkies for all my cheats. Anywhere else = Ban.

That being said, DayZ cheat is extremely nice. I been using for like 2 years? (Devs would have to check) surely atleast 1. The cheat has ALL the functions you could ask for. Literally nothing i can even think of to add into it, except stuff that cant be done. (Ex: Stream Proof but the overall aimjunkies loader itself doesnt allow it, not the cheat from my understanding).

Aimbot works flawlessly. (Kinda hate that it aims to the sky regardless if using the aim key) but i understand how it works.

ESP is amazing, makes you not even wanna play DayZ without it haha.

All the bonus add ons have been very nice aswell. The coder also added A LOT of player suggested stuff, which leads me to beleive he actually looks at feedback. Ive aseen a lot of things being added through the time its been up. And the stuff that would get you banned, (EX No-Clip) the coder doesnt even add. It looks like the only features missing are the features that would likely be detected.

ALSO Above all, Been using cheat for 2+ Years and have never been banned! NOT ONCE. I had stopped playing in 2-24 through 10-24 and missed the 1 ban wave i've seen. Yay for me lol. VERY MUCH WORTH THE PRICE. If it got detected frequently, i would argue the price. However ive never been banned using this cheat, so the $ spent on the cheat, has saved me numerous copies of the game.

The only critisism i could say, is when it does go to 'updating' status, it tends to take quite a while to get updated. I myself play daily, but not always DayZ, and i normally play dayz for 1-2 monthes, take a break, come back, ect. So when it gets stuck to updating, chances are I take a break before its fixed and basically lose the game time. BUT i am also not a coder. I know a little but no where near what these guys do, so I know it takes time, and they also have normal everyday jobs I'd assume. So i understand, and sympothize.

Would 100% Recrommend to anyone regardless.
    Last edited by Putzin; Today at 03:17 PM.