Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: DayZ Script Hack Review

Private

DayZ Script Hack Review

So I puchased this hack once before, and changed my subscription to Engine cheat, but last night I decided why not try again, so I bought the script cheat and bought another copy of arma 2 of a new steam account as I dont want to be banned on my main steam account, now the problem is 7 hours later, I'm already banned, I didn't kill a single person, I didn't do anything crazy, All I did was spawn some guns, Which leads me to believe the Script Cheat is Detected, Now Aimjunkies, I love you guys, and I'm not trying to tell you how to do your job, but if a cheat is detected(I know I dont have 100% proof that It's detected but thats what It seems like) but If a cheat is detected shouldn't it be taken down? or fixed or something done with it? I'm not blaming you for myself getting banned I'm not asking for a refund, I know I took the risk when I bought the cheat, but honestly It does sadden me to see I payed for a month and I'm banned not even 24 Hours later,And wondering why you get banned for the script cheat so easily,But I'm Just trying to warn the Community.

Have a good day guys, and happy cheating

-Xecutioner

First Sergeant
    Sir the cheat is meant for people who have lots of keys or want to use the cheat on their own server.
    The engine cheat is a LOT safer than the script cheat. You got banned because you spawned a bunch of weapons. The cheat is not detected, but battleye can log scripts. Thats why there is an engine cheat for people who want to use the cheat and keep their account for a long time. Also we do not do refunds, as stated in the purchase page

Private
    I know thats why I said im not asking for one, as I know that :P but thanks for the clarification

First Sergeant
    no problem sir