Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DayZ Standalone Hacks

Private

Thumbs up DayZ Standalone Hacks

I dont recommend getting the dayz standalone hacks, i have been gobal banned due to running these hacks. I didnt use Teleport, Spawning gear, robbing,God Mode,ect. I only used esp and after going afk on the server recieved a global ban and now my arma 3 arma 2 and all games requiring battle eye have been banned, In my opinion dont buy it because i did and lost $100 of games.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Im very sorry that you have been banned sir, but i can Tell you that the hack is undetected, im using it myself now for a Long time, and im not banned yet, how come?
    I will not Tell you that you have played obvious, but thats the only reason why you would recieve a ban.
    A detection means that everyone who is using the hack gets banned, not only a few people, if everyone would get banned, our forum would be flooded, we got over 500+ People using this hack everyday, so there would be much more reports?
    staffs aswell as our customers, having a great experiance using this hack since its has been totally recoded from the ground.
    We habe improved our security aswell as added New Features to it.
    Im having a great Time with it for a few weeks now, and im still fine..
    Im really sorry for you but you probably used it wrong..
    Nothing to see here, move on

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by FiST View Post
    Im very sorry that you have been banned sir, but i can Tell you that the hack is undetected, im using it myself now for a Long time, and im not banned yet, how come?
    I will not Tell you that you have played obvious, but thats the only reason why you would recieve a ban.
    A detection means that everyone who is using the hack gets banned, not only a few people, if everyone would get banned, our forum would be flooded, we got over 500+ People using this hack everyday, so there would be much more reports?
    staffs aswell as our customers, having a great experiance using this hack since its has been totally recoded from the ground.
    We habe improved our security aswell as added New Features to it.
    Im having a great Time with it for a few weeks now, and im still fine..
    Im really sorry for you but you probably used it wrong..
    When will the dayz as cheat be ready for purchase. It is still under maintenance...

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by truculent17 View Post
    When will the dayz as cheat be ready for purchase. It is still under maintenance...
    We are still working on it. Have patience.
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Never gonna
    RExxWTNyUU13dUMwZ2dLMUVJQ09xRmNDd0xKRw== --> Base64
    DLqY3rQMwuC0ggK1EICOqFcCwLJG --> Gila7
    jw1wjcesRM1ancesRMfq --> Megan35
    Yours Truly.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by xephan View Post
    We are still working on it. Have patience.
    How do I go about renewing my Dayz SA membership?

Quote Originally Posted by truculent View Post
    How do I go about renewing my Dayz SA membership?
    you can renew it, as soon as the cheat has been taken out of testing, sir

Master Sergeant
    We appreciate an honest review, but sadly I have to agree with Fist. There is an enormous difference between using a cheat and abusing it. We do warn about things and sadly some features are very likely to get you banned.

Lets look at an obvious example: Flying around is a feature in the cheat, but being caught while flying around is definitely not a good thing. There will be taken a shot of you in the air and your ban is already on its way.

Can you remember using any feature that might have been able to trigger a manual ban by an admin? Esp can be proven with statistics as well as Aimbot can be proven.
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Never gonna
    RExxWTNyUU13dUMwZ2dLMUVJQ09xRmNDd0xKRw== --> Base64
    DLqY3rQMwuC0ggK1EICOqFcCwLJG --> Gila7
    jw1wjcesRM1ancesRMfq --> Megan35
    Yours Truly.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by xephan View Post
    We appreciate an honest review, but sadly I have to agree with Fist. There is an enormous difference between using a cheat and abusing it. We do warn about things and sadly some features are very likely to get you banned.

Lets look at an obvious example: Flying around is a feature in the cheat, but being caught while flying around is definitely not a good thing. There will be taken a shot of you in the air and your ban is already on its way.

Can you remember using any feature that might have been able to trigger a manual ban by an admin? Esp can be proven with statistics as well as Aimbot can be proven.

Are you saying the admin of a given DayZ server can issue a global Battleye ban? Sorry, but what you guys are claiming doesn't make much sense to the layman. I had previously thought that admins can only ban you from their individual servers (I've been banned from servers for killing the admin or people in the server's clan while running zero hacks) but a global battleye ban is detection based, which was what OP claimed.

Hello sir, if the admin on the server has evidence, meaning log files of you doing something in game that is unnatural to the game itself. I'm sure that they can submit those for review. However, I do agree with you. They can ban you anytime they like.

Regards Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    do these hacks still work?