Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: CS:GO Cheat.And Some good Tips to use the cheat

Cool CS:GO Cheat.And Some good Tips to use the cheat

I've bought 24hours Trial And tried CS:GO and bought CS:GO Cheat 1month.

Here's My Honest Review,

To Be honest,Price Of CS:GO was not SOO EXPENSIVE.Comparing to Others Its Tooo Cheap,With Good Feautures And UNDETECTED.I've found this site FROM GOOGLE Search..Not only This I found 12+ I saw someone selling for $10,$5,Etc But there is No Garuntee of that we don't get ban.And found 5+sites Selling for $16,19.99CHF,$21..

AIMJunkies.com=>Only $14.95... 24/7 Help And Live Support in TS3 and Live Support.

Aimbot=>8/10.Very Nice aimbot.We can change the organ which we need to attack.[EXAMPLE=>To get HeadShot change part to HEAD.Three Organ There=>Head,Neck,Chest] I Preffer use cheast If u try to kill your enemy with SNiper...
    It's an Advice.Players WHo SPECTATING YOU can easily FInd IF YOU USING AIMBOT,So, If You if u use "HEAD".Be Awere of spectators..

Wallhack=>9/10.Its easy to find our Enemies.Nice Glow

Rador=>7 [The Rador Confusing where we are,and where the enemy is]

SECURITY=>8/10.I'm GOing to give a VERY HONESY REVIEW..There i get Nothing if i lie here.As everyone know..I Saw 3+ **** DU*P Reviews.They told Very poor Security..Even if we ask the support,they'll clearly tell us.Always there is a danger in HACKING..

The Dangers are[Tips also here]

1]We don't use the hacks Properly.[The MAIN Reason]
    2]Telling to Our Friends that we Playing with PAID Hacks.[60# Of people Don't do,But 40# Of people do,Even my CS:GO friend told that to 5+Players Which he thought they were his friends and got ban he used 19.99CHF(CHF=>SWIZ CURRENCY) cheat,HE got ban.]
    3]How we are using,And How to use.[We should play like a Normal Player.VAC DON't FIND WE HACKING.But Spectators WILL find Easily OMG YES THEY FIND AND REPORT.12+ Players Report Overwatch BAN..Even i Lost 2CS:GO accounts with Rank 5 and Rank 3 which was very close to 4]

Visuals=>6 While trying to appky skins..Game lagging like hell.

Misc=>Not bad.

I hope VAC Never FOund this cheat we using..

Here's Some tips I've FOund how to use the cheats

Tips are here=>

1]Make sure you using in a USB Driver and Follow Instruction Given By the loader
    2]Please Take Some time to read some TIPS Gave By Admins and Moderators in forum..COmplete all Tasks They requested to complete before yu using the cheat
    3]Never tell anyone that you using cheats.Even not to your best friend
    4]Play like a Normal player.
    5]Don't kill players,While they throwing SMOKE,Flashbag etc..
    6]After You found a person with wallhack,DOn't goto him Directly,Spectators will doubt how the ELL YOU FOUND THE PLAYERS WAS THERE..[THIS IS IMPORTANT]..Most of players Getting Overwatched by this ... EVEN ME i got 2Times As i said
    7]Always don't do HeadShot.
    8]If you like to kill with Sniper Try to buy "AWP".Thats the powerfull sniper
    9]Don't headshot and kill allplayers.
    10]Please Try to Miss Some shots.DOn't Kill them Very Easily.So They NEver think You As AImbotters
    11]Be friendly with All Players playing there.And Talk with them friendly.[B'cuz even if someone found u hacking and reporting..Your friends COuld Help You ..If you do bad andHate all all Hate you u get 12+Report so OVERWATCH BAN]
    12]Don't Try to get Always FIRST PLAce If Your rank was Low.Rank Higher players can Find and they know the risks in GETTING Firs place.So e carefull in that]

I Hope Players follow this things 80# They don't ge ban..I Created 3rd Account and bought CS:GO I'll Use Proper and Be Frndly and don't show them i was Smookie..And I'll Use hacks

I Hope Players Use the Cheat Proper and tell Their Best and trusted friends to Visit AimJunkies.. ANOTHER I told DOn't tell this to anyone..But Tell this If Your Friends ALSO Looking to Buy ChEATS

If this helped you Thank My Post

Regards
    -SmookieKins.

CS:GO Cheat.And Some good Tips to use the cheat Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi Smookie,
    Thanks for the review and advice, this will be very useful to new players
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Ye,I Hope It'll Helpfull.

But The main problem with our MEMBERS/PLAYERS IS They are too lazy to Read THE IMPORTANT THINGS

This is nothing,If they READ WAHT the admins/mod's told to COMPLETE THEY NEVER GET Caught..But They don't EVen i didn't Followed and Completed all tasks and Tried to use cheat...But The result Rank 5 Account got banned I spent 48 Hours there

First Sergeant
    That's all! , thank you for the positive review!