Thanks Thanks:  8
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead By Daylight Hack Review

Private First Class

Dead By Daylight Hack Review

To begin, I would like to thank Aimjunkies and Co. for creating yet another outstanding hack.
    As you can already expect, this cheat is exquisite!
    I have been using this cheat for around 30 minutes.
    I have played as the killer twice and the survivor twice.
    Both times I have managed to escape without even being found and obtaining a merciless victory as the killer.
    ESP is on the dot accurate!
    As far as I can tell, there are no issues with this cheat, performance is exactly the same as having the cheat not even injected. No FPS drop.
    In the future, an aimbot wouldn't be so bad, but with an ESP like this, who needs one?
    Not even the tiniest glitch has happened yet and as far as I can tell, this hack is undetected, but eventually it has to give.

OVERALL: 10/10

Thank you and keep up the good work!
    Last edited by dayzhacks; 07-18-2016 at 07:25 PM.
    Hala Madrid

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dayzhacks View Post
    To begin, I would like to thank Aimjunkies and co for creating yet another outstanding hack.
    As you can already expect, this cheat is exquisite!
    I have been using this cheat for around 30 minutes.
    I have played as the killer twice and the survivor twice.
    Both times I have managed to escape without even being found and obtaining a merciless victory as the killer.
    ESP is on the dot accurate!
    As far as I can tell, there are no issues with this cheat, performance is exactly the same as having the cheat not even injected. No FPS drop.
    Not even the tiniest glitch has happened yet and as far as I can tell, this hack is undetected in every way, but eventually it has to give. When? Hopefully never!

OVERALL: 10/10

Thank you and keep up the good work!
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback! If you have any suggestions for new features, be sure to post them here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f763/wi...list-do-86997/

Dead By Daylight Hack Review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Thank you for the great review. It works great on both sides as you said. Especially helpful when you are a survivor just knowing which direction the killer will be coming from to easily avoid his line of site. On the killer side of things, merciless victories are as easy as a hot knife through butter. Hope you keep having fun slaughtering everyone.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    Thank you for the great review. It works great on both sides as you said. Especially helpful when you are a survivor just knowing which direction the killer will be coming from to easily avoid his line of site. On the killer side of things, merciless victories are as easy as a hot knife through butter. Hope you keep having fun slaughtering everyone.
    Are you kidding me? having fun? I'm having a blast! It's more fun that I thought it would be!
    Hala Madrid

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dayzhacks View Post
    Are you kidding me? having fun? I'm having a blast! It's more fun that I thought it would be!
    That is really good to hear, Sir
    Regards.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

First Sergeant
    What you said about " this hack is undetected in every way " , nothing is undetected in every way. You can be banned at any time but thanks for the positive review! You're a beast in this game with the ESp ahahah

EAC is a very agressive anti-cheat.

is it still undetected ?

Quote Originally Posted by tester556 View Post
    is it still undetected ?
    Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    Yes it is.
    Thank you for the quick reply

No problem.