Thanks Thanks:  8
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dead By Daylight Hack Review

Dead By Daylight Hack Review
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBleachDrinkingLizard View Post
    Could some one post the dead by daylight hack link download?
    You can purchase it here sir Dead By Daylight - Cheat Information

Private
    Yeah well these hacks are DETECTABLE. I was banned by EAC. So... Stop showing these as undetectable because they aren't. You lost my business and my groups as I pay for 20 other people.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by igotitall26 View Post
    Yeah well these hacks are DETECTABLE. I was banned by EAC. So... Stop showing these as undetectable because they aren't. You lost my business and my groups as I pay for 20 other people.
    Sir the hack is not detected you where just not being careful, Just because the hacks are undetectable doesn't mean that you can't get banned Sir.

Private First Class
    This is a very lovely way to say thank you.

First Sergeant
    Cheats are tested Everyday By our Super-Moderators or Admins and we do not miss a Day or Update. There would be plenty of more reports if the cheat was detected on the day you were banned. If you wish to give false information to others be my guest but i cannot assure you the outcome of it. We do truly take bands seriously from our customers.

Lmao yeah sure...

Dead By Daylight Hack Review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Cheats are tested regularly like fluffy said. Especially any game with aggressive anti-cheats like EAC.

Private First Class
    Should've been more careful, you were already notified that EAC was an aggressive anti cheat. Not to mention, hacking or cheating in any way is always a risk, so you can't blame others.
    Hala Madrid

Private
    I've been using the cheat since BEFORE it was released without a single ban and still farming people at rank 13 as killer. Also just a note we have never, will never, and currently never list any cheat as "undetectable" as that is false. Any cheat can be detected and it's only a matter of "when".

Dead By Daylight Hack Review
    Just wanted to stop by and say what a great job the coder has done getting the dbd hack back online and available! And remember everyone, don't be obvious! So many streamers and players immediately PM the dvhr members via steam the moment they suspect anyone. Just play smart and enjoy this great hack!