Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Dead Frontier 2 Review

Private

Thumbs up Dead Frontier 2 Review

The cheat in it's current state isn't worth buying. The aimbot is not good and wobbles like crazy while outdoors. Also, it does not target worms, bosses, and sometime refuses to target child zombies. Furthermore, it's useless in outpost attacks as the reticle will jump around. The esp works as advertised but unfortunatly it's pretty much not needed.
    Last edited by SillyBoy1995; 04-13-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Warrant Officer 1
    The cheat has smooth aim and FOV features sir, these are the features you use to fine tune your aimbot so it doesn't do what you stated above. It currently only targets players and zombies as it states on the cheat information page and more targets may be added in the future, as for child zombies, that may be due to your aimbot configuration. Overall, you really just need to properly configure the aimbot so you can get a better result when using it.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The cheat has smooth aim and FOV features sir, these are the features you use to fine tune your aimbot so it doesn't do what you stated above. It currently only targets players and zombies as it states on the cheat information page and more targets may be added in the future, as for child zombies, that may be due to your aimbot configuration. Overall, you really just need to properly configure the aimbot so you can get a better result when using it.
    I used head shot when using aimbot and it doesn't work male child but it does work on female child though. i believe head aimbot doesn't work on finger, mother and roid hulk. Yes, I did try configuration it and it doesn't work on head shot aimbot.

Please follow this guide: General Loader Fixes

You need to disable your origin/steam/uplay overlay, geforce experience overlay, mouse or keyboard software or any game booster or game center programs.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Disable all overlay and still does not work. I don't know if this apply to it, but when skeleton is turn on, i can see all the skeleton except child male zombie body and head white lines. I can lock on the lower body part because i can see the white line, but not the body and head.

Lance Corporal
    Was replying,but notice afterwards wrong game
    Last edited by fallout76; 04-29-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Private
    Late to the game but also just bought aimbot and when initiated, it either aims to the sky or to the ground. Not sure whats the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by pizzles View Post
    Late to the game but also just bought aimbot and when initiated, it either aims to the sky or to the ground. Not sure whats the deal.
    Make sure you don't have 'Invert Mouse Y' enabled in the game settings. If that doesn't resolve it try enabling smooth aim in the cheat menu and adjusting the smooth amount.

Also next time use the support section, thanks. https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f994/
    Last edited by Stewie; 03-28-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Private
    Gonna give it a go. Ty for the fast response