Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: DEADdem's Review On AJ

Lance Corporal

DEADdem's Review On AJ

(Im reviewing cheats I use/used)
    DayZ
    Ohhhhh Boy! I have and still am having fun. I love how easy it is to use your hacks and make scripts for them. And even your Default Menu. My infistar menu got ****ed over, I just added scripts from that to the default menu. Prollem solved.

Yea sure I get a GB here and there, But I always buy bulk keys(Not tellin where from ). I can, unlike others, accept that there is a GB involved with hacking.
    I really recommend Aimjunkies for the DayZ hacks. I cant even rate it... its too good.
    I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS!

WarZ
    WarZ.. Love the new GUI. Will say that. Just sucks that I need to put away my gun to use it otherwise might pop off a round into some innocent passer-by(not that I care). Thats an advantage of the last GUI. But meh. Cant complain about progress. All the functions work magically. In fact... War Z is my very first ever hack in a game in my life. Provided by my friendly hack provider
    Love you MONK3Y for this awesomeness !

Modern Warfare 2
    A-****ing-mazing. Wow. I cant believe how good it is. The best GUI a guy could ask for. The best Aimbot ever(Popped a 360 off the Highrise Crane! :O). I like the fact that Im always the last guy alive in S&D. Im in love with it ATM. Cant get enough. I have only used it three times i think. it is a work of art put into a hack
    thanks you

ArmA 3
    I technically cant rate this... I cant ever get above 10fps in ArmA 3 atm.. Even without hacks..
    Sorry :S

Aimjunkies Review
    Great community and support team! Man I cant even get quicker support if I call god damn outsourced microsoft customer support. If I have trouble, I just jump into the support channel and BOOM. A support member has joined and has the problem solved before I even tell him whats wrong. The Admin and Coder part of things, Well. I havent actually talked to any of the Dev staff except for CRUSHER and MONK3Y. But those conversations set off my sweet tooth. I then proceeded to eat chocolate and bacon after talking to them.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!
    Cant afford Aimjunkies aye? I will have a competition in this'ere thread so that You can join us in our pit of awesome. If there is a Non-VIP/New Member reading this, here is your chance to win 1mth of your choice of hack!(Im a cheap cunt. Not the overdose package lol). In hopes that you will become part of this community!
    Here is what you need to do:
    What race is 'Jake the Muss'?
    Answer that question.
    Then after that:
    Rep+ Me?
    Once done, Winner will be selected at random
    Good luck.

First Sergeant
    Great review, appreciate the time you have taken to write this. Hope you enjoy you stay here. If you ever need any help you know where to find it Enjoy

Gunnery Sergeant
    Nice review, I Hope you will enjoy your stay here

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you DEADdem Sir for taking the time to write your review and i hope you enjoy your stay here.We pride our self on customer support and trying to help the best that we can .If you need anything come onto live support or Team Speak and we will always do our up most to help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First Sergeant
    Thanks for the kind words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Regards Rickard.

Private First Class
    Nice Review .