Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: [deadside]

Private

[deadside]

Honest opinion, I'd like for it to work but the ESP isn't working at all for me, I've tried windows/fullscreen, changing resolution. It only works about 30/100% of the time, it never picks up items/AI's and only picks up players if they are like 50M away from me.

If there is a fix that'd be great and I can fix the review but its kind of rough right now.

Hello update your windows OS Version:10.0 SP0 (18362:1) needs to be 18363

Download Windows 10

turn off Razer logitech corsair etc programs. Please update your windows.

You can check this by pressing the windows + R type winver you will see right now its 18362

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Majority of games use Windows 7.... if you do a Survey of what OS people use you will notice windows 7.... nobody is going to upgrade to another OS just to use a hack,.. lmao im sorry but that isnt gonna happen. and lookin at how buggy windows 10 is... nope maybe when a new OS comes out more reliable then sure. but till then its Windows 7 all the way ... most reliable by far. can give many example's just google windows 7 vs windows 10.... and 10 gets crushed,

Warrant Officer 1
    Thats a very riveting tale sir but you're still wrong