Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Deadside Review

Cool Deadside Review

The deadside cheat is very well made.

Aimbot - 10/10

The aimbot is good people complain about it missing and **** like that. But the issue is the game not the aimbot. Sometimes ill shoot somebody in the face 20 times and they don't die. Its just the game.

Esp - 9/10

Lots of customization and thats what I like to see in a cheat. My only complaint is ill put the max distance to 1000 and it will only see people 400m out or so.

Other - 10/10

The thirdperson hack is great for looking into bases! No recoil and no spread works and its very handy.
    I just hope you guys add back speedhack it was great.

Overall this cheat is great I will be buying another sub soon as my current one runs out.

Also if you guys could add a hwid spoofer that would be amazing.
    Best fatality player.
    Best aimjunkies user

G R O B Y#4775

Happy to hear you liked the cheat. If you have any suggestions you can post on the wishlist/buglist thread for the cheat.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    This makes me even more excited to hopefully get my hands on it if my application is successful thanks for the review lad, enjoy!

Thank you for your review.

Private
    Cant wait to join the community in a propper way. Never used something like that but im very interested and the site seems quite good.