Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Deceit

Private

Thumbs up Deceit

I don't feel like writing something long so ill make this short.

Pros -
    -It's one of the only deceit cheats I know about
    -ESP works very well
    -The aimbot is decent

Cons - (Why I really don't suggest you get it)
    -You will get banned in under 2 games from not reports from players but from the anti cheat for just using aimbot or esp so it's easily detected but aimjunkies markets it as undetected, guess it results in them having more profit with less effort I suppose
    -The aimbot hits will not register 25% of the time, including when the target is standing still, you will get the hit marker but they will take no damage for some reason, this only happens with aimbot and is not a bug in the game.
    -Using then noclip cheat will result in the anti cheat banning you 100% right after that game (haha undected sureeee)
    -And a lot of other things I don't feel like listing right now

Overall I do not suggest aimjunkies deceit hack as you will get banned in under 2 games easily. It's not worth 11$ a month for something that is easily detected yet they say is undeteced by the anticheat.

So I suggest you to not buy and would rate this cheat 3/10 as of right now.

Deceit
    Many of our staff members have responded to you. We have not gotten any ban reports other than you sir. You saying you get banned under 2 games means you have MANY accounts banned since you say a lot of things are banning you.

Spectating and Report System - First of all, there's a spectate system as well as a report system where people can see you flying around or aimbot and they can report you.

Devs can also spectate you.. You can't just go around, BLATANTLY cheating then expecting not to get banned. That is not how cheating works, you play blatant, you get banned, quite simple. If you keep it on the low, and play legit, and make sure no one is spectating you, then you will last longer.

Games can also HWID ban, you need to change a few things to get through it. On top of that, they have devs who spectate, and they ban.

You also mentioned the "aimbot is decent" then completely contradicted that and said "aimbot hits will not register 25% of the time"

Appreciate the review, however, I feel like if you cheat blatantly, that is on YOU if you get banned. Like I said, they have spectators, a report system and devs who ban.

It's quite common sense, you cheat blatantly, you should expect a ban, whether the game has an anticheat or not.
    Last edited by Ninjazz; 10-02-2020 at 10:53 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private

Not blatant when I only used aimbot/esp

Deceit does not hwid/ip ban as far as I've seen since I'm not banned on my main account. To add on to that I got into contact with a admin over a ban and he said it was the anticheat detecting something, no reports. and about the aimbot thing, I didn't really wanna go into detail on the post but I was saying it is decent as in it works well a good sum of the times. You also say that no one else has said anything about getting banned but another review talked about how they would get banned in under 3 games. Thats out of 3 reviews 2 saying they get banned very quick using as little as aimbot.

Change your PC Name, Microsoft Name, IP Address & Run Revo Uninstaller to Clean the traces or any left over traces from a ban then.
    Remove and Re-install the Game again. Also make sure your following the guide to inject to a T and you haven't got overlays running when you inject as they can sometimes lead to a ban.

Also how you play determines how long you last.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    Change your PC Name, Microsoft Name, IP Address & Run Revo Uninstaller to Clean the traces or any left over traces from a ban then.
    Remove and Re-install the Game again. Also make sure your following the guide to inject to a T and you haven't got overlays running when you inject as they can sometimes lead to a ban.

Also how you play determines how long you last.
    Got the same problem, thanks a lot!