Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Deceit hack review

Private

Thumbs up Deceit hack review

So i watched youtube and saw aimjunkies hack on the game Deceit so I bought it since it had alot of features and unlimited ammo so I played about 4 games and got banned right after so I went onto my second account and I only used teleportĀ§visuals and after 2 games I got banned on my second account aswell. Im using an usb and doing exacly what the deceit guides tells me to. Inject at main menu but the hack is detected right after 2 games.

Deceit hack review JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    If you are pulling items from locked areas it will ban you. If you are obvious in front of spectators you will be banned.

Private
    Btw i did not pull items from locked areas only the area i were inside and i read that before i injected that i was not supposed to do what you said and there were no spectators since i died in first game by somebody who transformed first stage and second game first stage they voted me out cause they saw me drink a blood so i can comfirm there was no spectators when i were playing and was not pulling anything from any locked areas.
    Steam Community :: Screenshot
    Last edited by reversed; 02-24-2018 at 09:18 PM.

We will monitor it. No one else has reported a ban at this time sir.

Deceit hack review
    Quote Originally Posted by reversed View Post
    So i watched youtube and saw aimjunkies hack on the game Deceit so I bought it since it had alot of features and unlimited ammo so I played about 4 games and got banned right after so I went onto my second account and I only used teleportĀ§visuals and after 2 games I got banned on my second account aswell. Im using an usb and doing exacly what the deceit guides tells me to. Inject at main menu but the hack is detected right after 2 games.
    Dude, you have to inject the cheat before launching the game. This is why you got banned.

Private
    i got banned last time as well. Used ESP only, followed all instructions AND i played with friends so they didn;t report me. But i still got banned.

Private
    i used the hack for almost two weeks, and didnt get banned yet, its all your fault guys

Raging and pulling items from locked areas can get you banned pretty easily with spectators.

Deceit hack review
    I've been using it for 16 days, no issues at all. I stay away from teleport and no collide.

Private First Class
    Thank you for your honest review sir!
    Regards