Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: deLUCKS Escape from Tarkov Full Review

deLUCKS Escape from Tarkov Full Review

deLUCKS Escape from Tarkov Full Review

Hello and welcome to my first cheat review for AimJunkies! This is just a lot of my own opinion with a bit of self-preference in a cheat and a few suggestions. I will do my best to explain and get into depth for if this review reaches anyone that is looking to purchase this product. Thank you!

Price - 10/10:

The cheat is $69.95 a month... If you have cheated in EFT you will find this is a great price especially for being easily accessible/invite free.

Usability/Functionality - 9/10:

The rating falls short of a perfect 10 due to occasional instances where the injection process does not initiate upon launching the game. Consequently, a game restart becomes necessary in such cases. Additionally, there have been occurrences of game crashes when attempting to join a lobby, with the only viable solution I've found was to restart my computer, reinitiate the injection process, and subsequently rejoin the raid. However, aside from these intermittent issues, the overall functionality performs as expected, boasting a swift and hassle-free injection process that facilitates instant playability to the game with cheats.

Features - 9.5/10:

All components included in the cheat operate in accordance as advertised with full working functionality. The ESP can be a little clustered compared to how other providers have it but there are options available to refine the ESP display by conducting searches for specific item categories or applying price range filters, which can significantly enhance the visual clarity of the ESP. Nonetheless, in scenarios where these filters are not applied, certain map areas may experience cluttering due to the unfiltered options being off... Over time though you will get used to it and it is easy to play and find valuable or needed loot.

Security - 10/10:

Now I believe this cheat is advertised as never detected, I cannot confirm if that is true or not since I was not able to get into using this product while it was invite only. For the 1 month I did use it prior to writing this review I did not encounter any bans, nor have I come across any reports of other users facing bans. The security of AimJunkies in this regard appears highly promising and suggests a dependable and consistent choice for those seeking a cheat for Escape from Tarkov.

Support - N/A:

I cannot really give a rating since I have not had to ask for support for this cheat, but from what I have see there are noticeably helpful/active staff Aimjunkies that will for sure get your questions/needs complied with in a matter of minutes. There are also set up guides that are easy to find on how to setup the cheat to ensure you will get the product you paid for working.

Conclusion - 98.5/100 A+ :

Easy set up, get what you pay for, excellent security, and a working product! There are no FPS drops or any game interference while using this product. If you are looking for a nice priced, greatly safe EFT cheat than Aimjunkies is a must buy! I myself definitely will be using this product when I need to get my cheating itch on Tarkov.

Suggestions:

Aimbot that leads/predicts shots.
    Ability to see/mark Scav Bosses on ESP.
    Ability to mark select items in a list as "important/hot" items a custom color. Will make gathering items for hideout/quest 100x easier.
    Ability to items above a certain price to be a certain color.
    Instant examine if it's still possible?
    No movement reduction if it's still possible?
    aunt nuttin butt ayy gee dang?

deLUCKS Escape from Tarkov Full Review Jig.Saw's Avatar
    Thanks for the very detailed review, we are always happy to have customers like yourself leave feedback so we can try to improve where needed. Hope to see you enjoying more products from us !
    -AimJunkies Staff