Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Detailed Review on H1Z1 VIP Hack + AimJunkies as a whole

Detailed Review on H1Z1 VIP Hack + AimJunkies as a whole

Hello guys, here is my detailed review talking about different aspects of the modification and other things that include aimjunkies support team as a whole and any other aspect needed.

Overall Rating:8/10

There are things that could be improved, very minor things and customization things, i will detail them more below in their very own retrospective sub categories. But overall the modifcation is very good and very reliable, everything works and its very easy to use! Just dont be dumb with using speed hacks and fly every single time.

Ease Of Use:9/10

The loader is very easy to use, just download the loader, install the dependencies, if youre on windows 8.1 or 10 install the boot patch through the loader, restart the computer, load the boot you just made, then load the hacks, start game. and Voila, just press the insert button and test away!

Customization:7/10

This is where this modifcation lacks a little. You are not able to customize many things, Now you can customize the aimbot with a few different settings such as Silent Aim, Magic Bullets (NOT recommended) and the aim location, but its limited to a certain distaince, if there is a lot of zombies around expect it to aim somewhere else. There should be more things to customize. Another thing is the ESP, it would be great if we could filter certain items we wish to see (Through maybe a config file) or something, if we could for example in the misc tab, i want to find backpacks etc, but its hard to find since so much other **** is in the way. Other than that its very decent

Pure Hacking Rating:7/10

I only give this 7/10 because you shouldnt be using this to destroy everyone with ease, flying around ****ing everything up since you will be banned, these things are only there to use at your own risk. Its a very good mod and I would recommend 100%

Price:10/10

This is a no brainer, this is one of the cheapest ones I have came across and does if not more or less the same as others, If it had more customization it would be way way better! But its still a force to be reckoned with. And its even cheaper UNTIL the 24th Of December, so get your

Forum Support:10/10

Again another no brainer, this site offers the best support from any cheat provider i have came across, they have live chat and even a shoutbox where they frequently reply, i love this aspect since help will always be needed, just dont ask dumb questions please! they do enough work as it is

So this is the end of my review, if there are any aspects I should include in the review please ask and I will update. Hopefully this answers all of your needs and persuades you to also purchase this hack!

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for the detailed review! We appreciate it!