Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Disappointed... Looking for answers

Private

Disappointed... Looking for answers

Hello Aim Junkies,

I'm writing this new thread on behalf of my purchase of your hack for DayZ. I just recently purchased this hack on the 2nd of November. So far in those 10 days, every single time that I've

hacked using your supposed "undetected" program, I was banned. This confused me entirely as to what the word "undetected" means to your team. I would just like a clear explanation as to

why I should continue the use of your program. Although, I'm aware of the dangers of hacking, I shouldn't have to continuously buy a new key every single time that I hack.

If at all possible, a refund would be nice since it seems that it's costing me more to buy keys than to upkeep the payment for a hack that's

pointless to use. Please, take no offense to this post. I'm only looking for answers. Thank you for your time and please get back to me asap.

Sincerely,
    Itrenor

Corporal
    Be carefull with the scripts that you use, do you use the standar dayz script pack? or did you add a couple of user made ones?

First Sergeant
    If you would like a refund or a cheat change pleas pm an admin and they will resolve the issue http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/members/skid/

Private
    I didn't add any extra scripts. I've only used the ones that came with it. And thanks Deadfreak, I'll consider doing that soon.

Private
    I appreciate your quick reply admin, and I do understand where you're coming from. I usually cheat with caution and I don't spawn anything unless I'm in an area where I can actually find loot also, the only script I've used so far is the spawn weapon and ammo scripts that come pre-packaged with the download. I can only surmise that no matter what precautions I take, I'll still get banned :/ So, if at all possible, I would like a refund.