Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Discord Support and The Division Aimjunkies Cheat

Private

Red face Discord Support and The Division Aimjunkies Cheat

For me the cheat didnt work. It made my game crash every time I injected. But then I got to the discord Aimjunkies Support server and OH GOD. THey were so fricking nice and humble. They were really good at helping too!!!! I rate them 10/10 .

Discord Support and The Division Aimjunkies Cheat Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by widdz View Post
    For me the cheat didnt work. It made my game crash every time I injected. But then I got to the discord Aimjunkies Support server and OH GOD. THey were so fricking nice and humble. They were really good at helping too!!!! I rate them 10/10 .
    I checked your injection logs and can see a few programs that need to be closed for the cheat to work. I'm going to list them below.

All ASUS Software, ArmouryCrate.Service.exe, NahimicService.exe, NoiseCancelingEngine.exe, TeamViewer.exe, Nividia Shadowplay/Share, OneDrive.exe, eguiProxy.exe, steam.exe, wallpaper32.exe, NZXT CAM.exe, jusched.exe, GameBar.exe.

All of those above must be closed.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    where discord aimjunkies?

Discord Support and The Division Aimjunkies Cheat
    Quote Originally Posted by nakoog View Post
    where discord aimjunkies?
    Discord Information
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map