Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Division

Private First Class

Thumbs up The Division

Hallo, Community my Review for The Division Cheat

I have now tested the Cheat 2 hours, and am extremely dissatisfied.

Negative

1. Teleport Enemies: 90 % from the Teleport I land under the Map and will ported after 10 seconds to Base extremely Useless for DZ .

2. Teleport Crosshairs: Same problem only not so bad if one is above a little cautious can dare 2-3 jumps without which one remains stuck somewhere.

3. Speedhack: Does not work at first go you have to stand only few times remain Activate and Deactivate until he goes.

4. 2D Radar Dont Work.

Postiv

1. Rapid fire very cool but the setting options are very funny whether 10 % or 100 % seems to me much the same before.

2. 3d radar very cool with the setting of the range and the different models very good better than other hacks

3. Infinite Ammo works great without Problems.

4. Teleport to Base worked mostly without problems

5. Aimbot was okay and the settings with the Fov Simple but effective

Removed as it breaks forum rules and user notified

I'm sorry for my bad english and I hope that is the negative points given anyway observance .
    Last edited by Drakoni; 03-21-2016 at 12:18 PM.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorgenk1nd View Post
    1. Teleport Enemies: 90 % from the Teleport I land under the Map and will ported after 10 seconds to Base extremely Useless for DZ .

2. Teleport Crosshairs: Same problem only not so bad if one is above a little cautious can dare 2-3 jumps without which one remains stuck somewhere.

3. Speedhack: Does not work at first go you have to stand only few times remain Activate and Deactivate until he goes.

4. 2D Radar Dont Work.
    Teleporting in either way to enemy or crosshair the game has to load enough for it to recognize that you are at in that section of map otherwise you fall through until the game renders the location. This same concept goes for Speed hack aswell as if you are moving to fast for the area to render.

Speed hack works fine for me and many others; The only issue with it is you can not be in run animation via the game but walking otherwise it will not let you move. If you set the speed to high sometimes it takes a bit for it to register you are moving; Lower the amount to 1/3rd of the way and it works from the start each time while higher you have to wait a moment or already have momentum.

2D Radar is temporarily disabled while the coder fixes it.

I have the same negative feedback but for me the game often crashes while the cheat is loaded. I've Alt Tabbed a million times without the cheat and never had problems but once I starting injecting this cheat maybe every other time I Alt Tab the game or Alt Enter and click off the game, the game crashes. Hopefully this is an early bug.
    Last edited by iSuckAtGames; 03-21-2016 at 09:19 PM. Reason: grammar

Master Sergeant
    We appreciate the review.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    After March 22 patch, when i use Infinite Ammo, sometimes there is no damage to enemies. I don't know if i am the only one have this problem.

No, sir, you're not the only one. Do not use it for now, but the coder fix it first, but the normal Aimbot works. I used it myself

Just don't turn on unlimited ammo right now

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    No, sir, you're not the only one. Do not use it for now, but the coder fix it first, but the normal Aimbot works. I used it myself

Just don't turn on unlimited ammo right now

Regards
    One thing just wanna make sure which is for aimbot mode, i have to holding the key when i using it or just press once?

Sergeant
    No ETA on the hack please just wait till our coders fixed the issue many thanks peakaboom

The Division
    I really thinks the Aimbot Sucks big time here ,,, no fast lock on and if you use Vector your aimbot is Shiiiiit man wow how sshould the aimbot sittings be ???? :S

Private
    Aimbot works fine for me so far without any issues except if the target is falling.