Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Division

This update will not be able to use the unlimited ammunition, the future will be re open this function?

Quote Originally Posted by 304892364 View Post
    This update will not be able to use the unlimited ammunition, the future will be re open this function?
    After the 1.0.2 patch, the ammo data now processing on server side, any ammo exceed the capacity of magazine itself, the damage will invalid on server side.

i don't think the game will change this setting back again, so don't expect the unlimited ammo anymore.

Staff Sergeant
    the unlimited ammo is gone but follow this Workaround for Unlimited Ammo its another way :-}

The Division
    The aim bot dont toggle when you are at different heights which is a down point really let it down.

Sergeant
    The aimbot needs work but not every cheat is perfect at first thats why their are updates.

The Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolad View Post
    The aimbot needs work but not every cheat is perfect at first thats why their are updates.
    Correct sir there are still additions and adjustments being made to the cheat, there is still more to come

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorgenk1nd View Post
    Hallo, Community my Review for The Division Cheat

I have now tested the Cheat 2 hours, and am extremely dissatisfied.

Negative

1. Teleport Enemies: 90 % from the Teleport I land under the Map and will ported after 10 seconds to Base extremely Useless for DZ .

2. Teleport Crosshairs: Same problem only not so bad if one is above a little cautious can dare 2-3 jumps without which one remains stuck somewhere.

3. Speedhack: Does not work at first go you have to stand only few times remain Activate and Deactivate until he goes.

4. 2D Radar Dont Work.

Postiv

1. Rapid fire very cool but the setting options are very funny whether 10 % or 100 % seems to me much the same before.

2. 3d radar very cool with the setting of the range and the different models very good better than other hacks

3. Infinite Ammo works great without Problems.

4. Teleport to Base worked mostly without problems

5. Aimbot was okay and the settings with the Fov Simple but effective

Removed as it breaks forum rules and user notified

I'm sorry for my bad english and I hope that is the negative points given anyway observance .
    is the aimbot working properly ? you mention it was ok

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by pimples700 View Post
    is the aimbot working properly ? you mention it was ok
    Aimbot works great once you are in DZ you can basically take down 3 guys with a sniper in a matter of 10 seconds.

Enjoy.