Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Division - will this work - YES and YES

Private

Cool The Division - will this work - YES and YES

1st of, you made the right decision to come here. You probably noticed the lack of reload, weapon sway and laser accuracy the kill you in the DZ time and time again, right? They use probably this bot. It is not detectable. But you are detectable. The bans are working on the % of miss vs head shots per enemy. If you run the aim-bot, rather choose the silent and miss a few shots PER enemy, gradually increase your % mark, but never 100%

Look closely at your favorite you-tubers. Chances are great they run this exact same bot. I recognize the sound and weapon stability. I made it a mission to get the same stability they have. In game mechanics just don't allow it. But aimjunkies does!

to start off add the weapon stability mods, remove the weapon sway, recoil and spread. Then you add silent bot. Thats it. Go kill the world to your hearts desire. When facing pro players (you should know them by now eh?) remove the weapon sway mod or spread. They will report your as_ ... its an ego thing I guess.

the stats calculate the PVE and PVP sections, take care of both the same way.
    If you are a horrible shooter in this game, add only one stability mod per month before adding the aim-bot. Add the silent bot naturally. Do not use the snap in open gropus or the DZ. You will get the wrong kind of attension.

Is it worth the money?
    Hell yes. In my currency this is sooo expensive but to get back at those smack taking kids, never held a real gun in their lives - priceless I say!

tho the developer teams /Kudus !

ohhh, before I forget, run this a few hours, and then go you-tube those you-tubers you love _ _ _ _ _ Do not expose yourself or other players PERIOD. Are some of them a ***** sure, change server.
    See you in the DZ my friend

edit: never learned how to add emotjies to a post - old people eh? links removed
    Last edited by Brimmingz; 08-09-2017 at 02:10 PM.

The Division - will this work - YES and YES Gunrunner's Avatar
    Appreciate the time you've taken to leave your feedback/review for others to read. Glad you are enjoying our cheats!

*moving to the correct forum
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map