Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: EFT ESP only review -1 month

EFT ESP only review -1 month Sukehx's Avatar

EFT ESP only review -1 month

Alright first of all im just gonna say that its a good cheat to make it plain and simple.

Although the ban wave hasnt happened yet I have yet to have any problems when i used the cheat. I just ran factory and customs when i played and had no problems with the game. Although it was quite funny when you fight other people that obviously are also using ESP (which seems to happen quite a lot lmao) Ive lost count how many people i've seen look right at me through houses and walls then try to peek me. Anyways first of all i want to say thanks. I got a good go with it. Might try out battlefield hacks next since tarkov has gotten old for me at the moment.

The customization in the hack is pretty good as well. Allowing you to change colors for bear and usec players and player scavs if you need to kill specific people for your quest, as well as change how many meters away from you they have to be for them to not show up on ur esp. The esp is always accurate although it can lag you pretty hard if you have everything on especially items. I highly reccomend not turning them on unless ur on factory since thats the best performing map in the game. Any other map like interchange having items on will **** your frames hard. Dropping fps about 20 frames when all items on. But you can set specific items like bitcoins, weapons, juice, etc. to show if you dont want everything on.

i rate the hack(ESP Only) a solid 10/10 curious to see if ill get hit by the wave. If not that makes it even better. If you buy the full on aimbot i recommend you not to go crazy.. Even when im playing like i would without esp (i even turn it off sometimes) people will still accuse you of hacking and add you to try and see if you're cheating in some way.

I think today was my last day so i decided to review. May purchase renewal but idk yet.
    Last edited by Sukehx; 02-26-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Private First Class
    I've been using the ESP only cheat for about 2 weeks and have also had a great experience with it. The software was simple to install and use. The documentation for it was a little bit disorganized but the live support staff was able to point me in the right direction.

The cheat is highly customizable in terms of what information you can display and how. You can configure different buttons for displaying items, exit points, players, scavs, and so on. You can configure the distance at which you'd like to see each.

In one sense, cheating has made be a legitimately better player. By running through the maps while seeing all items, I have learned about a ton of item spawn locations that I never would have realized existed. Now that I know where items spawn, I can find them again even if I'm not using ESP. Similarly, using ESP to watch Scav behavior has taught me a lot about how the AI operates, about its tactics.

AimJunkies has been a highly professional operation so far, with professional payment services and customer support on the same tier as other online businesses.

I am pretty bad at the game, so I still die most of the time in firefights with other players. I'm OK with that. I don't want to have an advantage over other people. I just don't want other people to have an advantage over me.
    Last edited by MrChow; 03-05-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Lance Corporal
    game how are gameplay ? what we need doing in this games ? im looking maybe for EFT

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksnake View Post
    game how are gameplay ? what we need doing in this games ? im looking maybe for EFT
    EFT is a game about scavenging for loot. Basically you get inside a map you choose with other players, and you have an amount of time before you are considered "Missing in action" if you die or don't exit in the time needed, you lose what you got!
    So before the time runs out you have to gather loot, fight others, and find the exits of the map! It's basically this tbh. You have quests from dealers, you have a lot of equipment, weapons everything, and this game in my opinion owns one of the best sounds and weapon animations + realistic gameplay!

how do i use the hack to find items like battery, bitcoin, etc? im using the one with aimbot

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tkurban View Post
    how do i use the hack to find items like battery, bitcoin, etc? im using the one with aimbot
    Use the custom items featurefor item ids refer to this Item I.D Compilation --- Sticky Me ---

Quote Originally Posted by EmberCult View Post
    Use the custom items featurefor item ids refer to this Item I.D Compilation --- Sticky Me ---
    sorry to ask again so i search the items i need and then click add to custom items? but when i do that, i dont see the items in the game? like theres no box, distance or name.

i was banned on using EFT ESP on the 3rd day of my subscription , definatly detectable, only has the esp not full hack.

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for letting us know. Please create a thread in the 'ban reports' section and we can take it from there.