Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: EFT ESP only review

Private First Class

EFT ESP only review

Been using the EFT ESP for a few days now, might as well post a review of the ESP.

Overall it's solid, It's what you'd expect from a ESP. It has item filters and you can move basically all the stuff around, toggling character boxes/skeletons and showing what gear people are using. The saving feature for the item filter list was the only thing that didn't work for me. It crashed my game upon trying to save a preset but i don't really mind. After this cheat expires i'll probably buy the full version because i want to have a slight aimbot. In my opinion the main advantage of buying the ESP only is that you can't go all out and own everyone in the lobby, you just have walls. So you still kinda play normal which might have an impact on ban rates. Not sure. Overall 9/10

Thank you for your review Sir, glad that you are enjoying our cheat!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dev1019 View Post
    Been using the EFT ESP for a few days now, might as well post a review of the ESP.

Overall it's solid, It's what you'd expect from a ESP. It has item filters and you can move basically all the stuff around, toggling character boxes/skeletons and showing what gear people are using. The saving feature for the item filter list was the only thing that didn't work for me. It crashed my game upon trying to save a preset but i don't really mind. After this cheat expires i'll probably buy the full version because i want to have a slight aimbot. In my opinion the main advantage of buying the ESP only is that you can't go all out and own everyone in the lobby, you just have walls. So you still kinda play normal which might have an impact on ban rates. Not sure. Overall 9/10
    the save is for saving presets that you have set like hotkeys, custom colors, etc. the save does not save the custom item list, never was intended to. there have been posts at the request thread requesting them to let you save the custom item filter list.

EFT ESP only review
    Quote Originally Posted by Dev1019 View Post

I wouldn't recommend you purchase the full version, some of the stuff on it simply shouldn't be on there such as unlimited stamina, unlock all doors and aimbot in general, I tried being careful with it but I got banned within 48 hours, I bought a new copy to keep playing and every here and there I run ESP to find items if needed but that's about it, haven't gotten banned on the second account so far.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I wouldn't recommend you purchase the full version, some of the stuff on it simply shouldn't be on there such as unlimited stamina, unlock all doors and aimbot in general, I tried being careful with it but I got banned within 48 hours, I bought a new copy to keep playing and every here and there I run ESP to find items if needed but that's about it, haven't gotten banned on the second account so far.
    Sir there are several people using the cheat with those features including our staff members and none have been banned so far.EFT hands out manual bans and the reason you got banned would be because of reports from other players