Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: EFT ESP Review <3 <3

Private First Class

EFT ESP Review <3 <3

honestly, when I got this hack, I accepted the fact I will get banned someday. the whole point of me getting this hack was just to get banned because I got bored of eft and wanted a reason to just quit it forever. so the day I got the hack I decided to get a 5 man squad and run across the map wiping out squads and acting super obvious and to my amazement, I still haven't been banned!

I actually started to enjoy the game more because of the esp. no matter how hard I tried to get banned, it just didn't work so I really don't see why people are complaining about bans. I stopped trying now because the esp makes the game so much more fun but still like ****, its a really good hack and if you do act obviously the chance of you getting banned is low.

overall its a really good hack and I would recommend it to everyone I know because its hard to get banned with it and it really makes the game fun again.

and thank you aimjunkies for making this game fun for me again.
    what did the hacker say to the hacker?

EFT ESP Review &lt;3 &lt;3 DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for the review, good to see that you are enjoying our hack!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    no.
    Last edited by jamsiewamsie; 04-05-2020 at 09:01 PM.

EFT ESP Review &lt;3 &lt;3 DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for your review, I agree with you, the game is more fun with the cheat than without it!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Good to see I'm not alone! ❤❤
    what did the hacker say to the hacker?