Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: EFT Review

EFT Review

EFT Review

-Custom Booter is annoying never had to do this before. Everytime you wanna run a cheat you need to restart your comp and run a custom OS
    -No key feature anymore
    -Speed hack isnt working right now
    -menu isnt as good as the menu before (not as many options for customization)
    -no crosshair
    -$25 for 1 month for certain features to be gone or not work.
    *Aside from the negatives
    -Good aimbot
    -good ESP colors kinda confusing
    -not as much esp customization as before but still covers needs
    -Item ID is okay kinda confusing (system before was better)
    Overall youre paying 25 for certain features to not work like speedhack and the key hack is patched.
    But if you want a good aimbot and ESP then this works. Booter is my mian issue. I wanna run the hack and play without loading a seperate OS. However if you dont your windows crashes. Which is quite funny because my windows STILL CRASHED while being on the custom booter.

The new version of the menu has way more customization. The boot is very simple to use and takes no time to reboot modern systems to get back on it if you restart.

EFT Review
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    The new version of the menu has way more customization. The boot is very simple to use and takes no time to reboot modern systems to get back on it if you restart.
    Custom booter is way more annoying than just launching and play. However this is my review and im stating my opinions. You should update your pictures for the cheat AD. They are "old" and not of the current version. I stated the positives. And almost every ones feedback on this cheat is better menu customization. Literally in the "wants" thread people want crosshair and better menu customization. I have a right to not be satisfied with something I bought. Its all feedback. As for "modern systems" I have a top of the line PC. I just find it annoying to have to switch OS just to launch a cheat.
    Last edited by MTsniper99; 11-12-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Private
    What is the option improved bullets ? Does it augment the damage of bullets ?

Warrant Officer 1
    It increases damage etc for shotguns, wont work with assault rifles
    Last edited by Embers; 11-14-2018 at 11:52 AM.