Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: EFT Review 11.7

Private

EFT Review 11.7

All features are great everything about AIM is very good. However,
    This is not undetected. 2nd time being banned in as many months.

I used the unlock door feature last night and today, banned.

Sir thank you for the review!

Auto unlock is a high risk feature in the cheat and could well lead to a ban especially when you open doors that have no keys. There are several posts on the forum discussing this topic.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    I would expect the unlock doors to be extremely high risk. You don't have the Item ID that is required to access a door, and within seconds of the door ID being unlocked, you the player next to the door are opening it with your character not having acquired that key.

Private
    is this the same high risk with the speed hack?

Sir the speedhack can also be high risk, especially if you are not even trying to hide it from other players.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

style of game play has a lot to do with it too... I think even with ESP if you are ghosting or running right towards something all the time, that something in the anti cheat knows... I know of people who have had their EFT accounts for a very long time without any bans...