Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EFT Review

EFT Review

EFT Review

AimBot: 10/10 One of the most functional ones i have ever used.

Visuals: 10/10 i love the customization you can do with everything that has esp and not laggy for me at all.

Miscellaneous: 10/10 the speed hack and night vision were awesome and being able to toggle speed to look legit when need be was a amazing addition to speed hack.

Over all amazing cheat with only 2 CON's for me. The only thing i disliked about the cheat is that if you wanted to find specific items you have to go in raid and hope it spawns and then look at the item list and turn on its filter. i dont know if it can be done but if able to have a list of all items and be able to filter them would be great and when i brought up the item list and player list in lobby/stash i would crash. with that said best cheat i have used for eft.

Thanks for your comments, as far as the custom item list,, they cannot be populated due to thoses are server side. The cheat can only see what was loaded when the server loads the loot. Again thank you for your kind words.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying the cheat and thanks for the positive review sir. The the biggest issue with having a list of all the items will be that some items are bound to get missed and with new update there will be new items hence more missing items. That is why the current method is the best to display all the items there are

Private
    As far as i know EFT cheat is not available for purchase right now, is this a late review or you actually using it this patch?

EFT Review
    He used the cheat before it was taken down and based it off that.

Private
    also for this problem with filter, i had a backpack with juiciest items on laboratory, and each time i load up tarkov i simply start offline raid with this backpack, drop everything on floor and choose everything that i need from list.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by patience. View Post
    also for this problem with filter, i had a backpack with juiciest items on laboratory, and each time i load up tarkov i simply start offline raid with this backpack, drop everything on floor and choose everything that i need from list.
    Thanks for sharing

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by AnointedProphet View Post
    AimBot: 10/10 One of the most functional ones i have ever used.

Visuals: 10/10 i love the customization you can do with everything that has esp and not laggy for me at all.

Miscellaneous: 10/10 the speed hack and night vision were awesome and being able to toggle speed to look legit when need be was a amazing addition to speed hack.

Over all amazing cheat with only 2 CON's for me. The only thing i disliked about the cheat is that if you wanted to find specific items you have to go in raid and hope it spawns and then look at the item list and turn on its filter. i dont know if it can be done but if able to have a list of all items and be able to filter them would be great and when i brought up the item list and player list in lobby/stash i would crash. with that said best cheat i have used for eft.
    u say the cheat (Escape from tarvov) is really good and its worth ?

Quote Originally Posted by Schreihalz View Post
    u say the cheat (Escape from tarvov) is really good and its worth ?
    Sir this review is based on the EFT cheat before it went down for the BE update. The EFT cheat was definitely worth it when it was up and I have no doubt that our coder will deliver an even better product after the update is done for BE.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Still working ?