Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape from Tarkov 0.8.6 [UNDETECTED MARATHON]

Escape from Tarkov 0.8.6 [UNDETECTED MARATHON]

Aimjunkies is quick to update the cheats as the game updates, no more waiting for days. Its right back into the game when the game servers have updated and top of the game it is.
    The Aimbot configuration is getting better each version. The developers issues speedhack as "de-syncing" so we are in the clear for months to come with these assists.

I'd solely recommend Aimjunkies if you are getting frustrated of this particular games inability to go forward with promises, it makes the game community more vibrant when you give them direct feedback by tapping headshots and collecting loot like never before.

I see the leading months ahead as probably frustrating to the vanilla Tarkov community, when the owner of the product is unable to accept the fact that their internal Saber Anticheat / Tarkov Anticheat is not up to the task to even compete with Aimjunkies.

The coders at Aimjunkies are 100% aware how Saber works, this time the implementation is no different and is based in PHP-sessiontokens and unencrypted binary streams.

I'd give Aimjunkies a 10/10 for service!

Cheers!
    Last edited by MeinNeiger; 06-25-2018 at 05:07 AM. Reason: wording

First Sergeant
    We appreciate you dearly for this amazing review!