Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Escape from Tarkov

Wink Escape from Tarkov

Hello Guys,

Sorry for my bad english, im from Germany.

I bought couple Days ago that Hack for Escape from Tarkov.
    First at all, its a 10/10 Hack. Easy to use. I take everything on what I can take on, ESP, Aimbot on Head, 15 X Speed, Extraction ESP. I kill everyone I see, instant, Bots and Players, this will be the reason why im getting banned soon ^^ but I don't care, that Game was **** and with the Hack I can have fun to **** the ***** of them. In those Days I saw many Hackers there, to conter them, is, to use Aimjunkies Hack ^^

The Hack is Undetected, but when you play like me, like the Bad*** Mother****er where shot you from 247 Meters with an TT, don't wonder when you get banned, cuz the People you kill will report you.

My Inv look now like this:
    Last edited by VENGEANCE; 06-01-2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Edited Some Choice Words

Escape from Tarkov
    Thank you for the review sir!

Private First Class
    What do you mean report you? You do realise reports do not influence your ban rate?

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by uwsgaming View Post
    What do you mean report you? You do realise reports do not influence your ban rate?
    That would be incorrect sir , a high number of reports would lead to devs manually banning you.

Corporal
    esp doesnt load for me like half the time or ot will only let me see 3 people