Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape from Tarkov

Escape from Tarkov

Hey there boys and girls, its time for a non-biased review of the EFT cheat.

Ease of use: 10/10

Cheat options: 10/10

Fun: 15/10

Review: I've used the tarkov cheat since October of 2017, it runs amazingly well and does everything it advertises extremely well, while i was banned, the reason for my ban was most likely because of my insane usage of the Aimbot (head) and flying around. I would recommend this cheat for anyone who wants a simple, but amazing cheat for tarkov.

Sincerely, your neigborhood techmod, ppin <3
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ppin View Post
    Hey there boys and girls, its time for a non-biased review of the EFT cheat.

Ease of use: 10/10

Cheat options: 10/10

Fun: 15/10

Review: I've used the tarkov cheat since October of 2017, it runs amazingly well and does everything it advertises extremely well, while i was banned, the reason for my ban was most likely because of my insane usage of the Aimbot (head) and flying around. I would recommend this cheat for anyone who wants a simple, but amazing cheat for tarkov.

Sincerely, your neigborhood techmod, ppin <3
    It is dangeruously fun