As Described?: 10/10

Ease of Use?: 10/10

Experience: 8/10

Any Problems?: Banned after 10 minutes of use post-patch.

Review: Good morning everyone! I would like to begin my review by saying that the cheat does everything described - and does it immensely well.

I have been a customer with Aimjunkies for about four years on/off (when my finances allow it), and have never been let down by one of their cheats. And this one does not change that.

I have had the cheat for a little over a day, and used the ESP-only version to allow me to get that slight edge without blatantly showing that I am cheating.

I played all of yesterday - and played in a squad of three (to better hide that, if I had any advantage, that it was team-oriented). And had no issues whatsoever!

I got on today, and the launcher updated to the latest version. Our group updated, launched, and got ingame.

I injected the hack (ESP only, once again) and after about four minutes, I was kicked to the main menu, and received the error: "251 - Anti-Cheat Status: BANNED"

Be VERY wary with the new update until the coders can confirm that they have not adapted their anti cheat to combat this.

Additionally - on a more positive note: From one of my friends that has been using the full version of the cheat, he can confirm that it works immensely well also! He said that the only complaint that he has is that "Summon containers" does not work, and "Summon items" often does not bring keys to your location - just every other item in the map. - But, how can you complain about that?!

Absolutely fantastic work, overall. And would highly recommend buying it if you're looking for that competitive edge.

But, my fault! I should have waited post-patch to ensure that the cheat was not detected. Stupid move on my part.

Overall, 9/10!