Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape From Tarkov: Amazing Cheat, but may be detected 10/3

Private

Escape From Tarkov: Amazing Cheat, but may be detected 10/3

As Described?: 10/10

Ease of Use?: 10/10

Experience: 8/10

Any Problems?: Banned after 10 minutes of use post-patch.

Review: Good morning everyone! I would like to begin my review by saying that the cheat does everything described - and does it immensely well.

I have been a customer with Aimjunkies for about four years on/off (when my finances allow it), and have never been let down by one of their cheats. And this one does not change that.

I have had the cheat for a little over a day, and used the ESP-only version to allow me to get that slight edge without blatantly showing that I am cheating.

I played all of yesterday - and played in a squad of three (to better hide that, if I had any advantage, that it was team-oriented). And had no issues whatsoever!

I got on today, and the launcher updated to the latest version. Our group updated, launched, and got ingame.

I injected the hack (ESP only, once again) and after about four minutes, I was kicked to the main menu, and received the error: "251 - Anti-Cheat Status: BANNED"

Be VERY wary with the new update until the coders can confirm that they have not adapted their anti cheat to combat this.

Additionally - on a more positive note: From one of my friends that has been using the full version of the cheat, he can confirm that it works immensely well also! He said that the only complaint that he has is that "Summon containers" does not work, and "Summon items" often does not bring keys to your location - just every other item in the map. - But, how can you complain about that?!

Absolutely fantastic work, overall. And would highly recommend buying it if you're looking for that competitive edge.

But, my fault! I should have waited post-patch to ensure that the cheat was not detected. Stupid move on my part.

Overall, 9/10!

Escape From Tarkov: Amazing Cheat, but may be detected 10/3 Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi 1337recon
    Thanks for the honest review, but the cheat is not detected
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Also, this is what you can expect in a matter of about 4-6 hours of playing using nothing but ESP. In case any of you want to put some substance and value to my words!

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-of-Albion View Post
    Hi 1337recon
    Thanks for the honest review, but the cheat is not detected
    Any time! Huge fan of the site and the quality of products released.

But definitely just keep an eye out. They released an update probably about an hour or so ago, and the odds of being banned minutes after re-injecting the hack - post patch - seemed a little too good to be true!

Private
    I've checked the cheat and all is fine; No bans and everything is working.

Private
    is it working again? have anyone tried it after patch 0.33.495?

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi @frey,
    It's not confirmed yet the cheat wouldn't work and you can check its status anytime by clicking HERE.This post is in the review thread that is for reviews, if you have any (further) questions then ask it in LiveChat, Discord or make a post here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f817/.

Private
    Hi Guys just wanted to give an update on this brilliant hack.

By far the best hack you guys have to offer, I have been using this hack for about 6-7 months straight and still not banned so that in itself is amazing.

You guys are amazing but only thing I would change is how some of the staff speak to people other than that it's fantastic.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by XenocideFrenzy View Post
    Hi Guys just wanted to give an update on this brilliant hack.

By far the best hack you guys have to offer, I have been using this hack for about 6-7 months straight and still not banned so that in itself is amazing.

You guys are amazing but only thing I would change is how some of the staff speak to people other than that it's fantastic.
    We appreciate your feedback!